Anime?

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I've finished watching all of my series (American Horror Story, Dexter, and so on) and I don't got shit to watch so for the first time I've downloaded anime :D

I downloaded Death note.. hopefully it will be good but I do know some of you (like ryu) watch anime so I'm wondering if there's any series that I MUST watch? or if you recommend me anything.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
i can recommend u some of best u can watch all in animefreak
best for me

Princess Mononoke
Spirited away
Howl's moving castle
Naussicaa of the Valley of the WInd

all of these are great anime,so take burek,cecape and hf :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
We had to watch 'Spirited away' to use in an English exam and it was amazing!
Really enjoyed it i would recommend it 100%.

Reactions: sound

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Rurourni Kenshin, One Piece, Hajime Ippo, Bleach, Naruto, Baki the Grappler, Kenichi History Strongest disidpsd ( dont know how to spell), Katekyo Hitman Reborn.. start with these ^^

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
one piece, death note, bleach, naruto are all nice yeah, u ll love death note beginning.....then it become a bit long, but u ll have fun for sure ;)

watch a few ep's and tell me how u like it ^^

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
ah man One piece is too long nice story but 570 episode? :D no way should watch it :p

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Bleach sucks for me never got into it.watched naruto for 4 years now and u cant stop :p. I started watching dexter in december now im in season 6 :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
anime? oh beanie, what's wrong with you? I really loved you... then you started playing LOL and now u wanna watch anime?

Reactions: Mencjusz

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
anime is for children and japanese. It is a literal garbage that pops up everywhere nowadays. 95% of anime is for ubber fatchildren and 5% even though is not such a bad shit, is still a shit. Its for people who has nothing else to do in their fuckn' lives, can't focus on reading material longer than 10 mins max, thus picture reading and picture watching is their only solution.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Xavii said:
anime? oh beanie, what's wrong with you? I really loved you... then you started playing LOL and now u wanna watch anime?
Burn him

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ice said:
Homeland? ( not anime :p )
watched it all already.. as I've said the ''normal'' series I watch all ended now (the season ended and they won't film anything for months).

Thanks all for suggestions, I will google all of them :D lol 540 epis? holy fuck.. I watched death note yesterday and it's better than I expected.

Reactions: KrazyFire

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Mencjusz said:
anime is for children and japanese. It is a literal garbage that pops up everywhere nowadays. 95% of anime is for ubber fatchildren and 5% even though is not such a bad shit, is still a shit. Its for people who has nothing else to do in their fuckn' lives, can't focus on reading material longer than 10 mins max, thus picture reading and picture watching is their only solution.

There are many people who watch anime :D Fuckk offf :p this is not the political thread

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
There are many people who watch anime :D Fuckk offf :p this is not the political thread
you did not like the "fat" part? haven't you ? :p

Not so many. Accroding to the Gallup poll there is a sharp decrease of anime watchers between age group 13 - 17 and 18 - 24. In the first around 92% admits to watching animes or reading manga. However, this plumments to only 39% for people around 19 and 23% for olders. The trend continues for older groups. Although its not suprising, in Japan 59% in group age 36 - 65 admits to watching anime or reading manga.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Bean said:
watched it all already.. as I've said the ''normal'' series I watch all ended now (the season ended and they won't film anything for months).
which series have you watched lately?

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
which series have you watched lately?
Homeland, American Horror Story, Dexter, Survivor, Arrow (didn't watch whole season, few epis). Homeland, AHS and Dexter all ended for now so I'm bored :)

(well AHS has one more epi left in this season but isn't out yet!)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)