All swat players must know . no spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
first 1) you must close music all . only you will listen footstep. you must buy good heatset . You must understand the enemy where it is . choose SENNHEISER brand. 2)you must fix grafic details low . . you setting brightness and contrast . you must see darkness area . now you will eleminate darkness camper. 3)if you use dsl . you must install cfosspeed program . because cfossped program faster internet connection by windows. 4) use tcpz driver (tcp half open limited patcher) . now you connect more tcp connection (windows only 8) i fix 2200 . if you want 100000 maybe . you try any volume . 5) close the all program . cpu power only for swat and teamspeak . 6) if you use internet security antivvirus prog . close this program because pc slower. 7) 1 day of week hd must defrag. and use pc cleaner . i use advanged system care . this importent because clear pc faster pc . wait me i will say more trick:bananen_smilies063:

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
many programms r updating (and whatever) in the background. i use "ZoneAlarm" (or ZoneAlert in engl.) as firewall. It asks for every programm which wants to access internet for permission. and when u have saved all settings ( i refused almost all windows background programs), ur PC and SWAT should run faster.

cleaning pc and defrag r good ideas, too.

Don't forget to check ur PC for ViRuS, Spy- and Malwares. :65:

FiliX78

Reaction score
if u wanna run swat faster follow the euska example.. buy a QuadCore and overclock it to 4.0Ghz.. or buy Intel Core i7.. that's rulz :biggrin:

kamikaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
guide to good players

lesson 2

a)two types of modes

*Fast Path
*Interleaved mode

what is the fast path?

Interleaving is forward error correction. Your packet bits are spread in time and interleaved with bits from other packets, so that a noise spike has less chance of causing data loss. This is a design feature, which makes video streaming (a la "video on demand) more robust. Remember that ADSL was originally developed for "cable TV on copper loops" but when that didn't take off it was (is) used for highspeed Internet access. TCP/IP has it's own error correcting facilities and interleaving is not nearly as important. Fast Path disables or greatly reduces the interleaving "spread" of the bits.

Decreased latency (ping times) can improve performance of streaming content and makes browsing snappier. It can also help with FTP and other densely packed file transfer protocols. Low pings are critical for online gaming.

If you changed over, you probably would not see any problems unless your line is marginal. TCP/IP retransmits packets, which are corrupted and unless your line has high packet loss, can handle the occasional noise burst quite nicely. If you have a very noisy line your modem could lose sync, which is not good at all. This is unlikely

Interleaving is an error correction protocol that is implemented for your line at the DSLAM. With Interleaving enabled, the DSLAM can correct errors in the data stream it receives before passing that data to your gateway router. It is usually implemented on noisy or marginal lines and can greatly increase sync stability and effectively eliminate "first hop" packet loss. The largest drawback to Interleaving is that it will increase your ping time, specifically to your first hop gateway router.

If Interleaving is not enabled on your line, it is configured as FastPath. FastPath allows the DSLAM to pass the data received from you to the first hop router without performing any error correction. As a result, marginal lines could experience an increase in packet loss and decrease in sync stability (i.e. frequent sync loss). However, FastPath has lower ping times, especially to the first hop router.

now you must change fast path mode. you must pay more money to service provider

b)dont use wireless connection . you must use only direct connection for online game

c)dont use usb conneciton . use only ethernet connection

d) you must have good modem . modem quality important

e)you must lay fiber optic cable to your home .fiber cablo give you good connection

f)you rent the home near the server. It is always good to be near server. eehhehehe

g)you play with mencjusz . you feel good more . because menc easy :p

h)dont play filix . if you see him . urgently you must close pc or go away or go italy with bob virus and krazyfire and Make a feast and navigate a bit . drive car and meet another klan members . ( I was meeting virus at hairdressing salon)

FiliX78

Reaction score
cmon guys.. kami posted his first thread (excuded when he left)

SPAM ITT ahah :biggrin:

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
kami ur english (copypaste) is very good mate! :p i like also the g and h

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Lol. Nice to know that i'm fucked up :p i don't know those programs that kami posted and i use a free headset that i was given in school Lol.

for SBSP... i have 1MB USB wireless. ofc fastpath off and not fibre optic haha

Spain net ROCKS !

FiliX78

Reaction score
Xaby said:
Lol. Nice to know that i'm fucked up :p i don't know those programs that kami posted and i use a free headset that i was given in school Lol.

for SBSP... i have 1MB USB wireless. ofc fastpath off and not fibre optic haha

Spain net ROCKS !

u forgot to tell that u own SBSP all time xD

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
long time no see you filix. when u come back server ? i like to ownz you :p

kamikaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
lesson 3

what is the post opening or port forwarding ? and taze game

you mus not play on closing port and follow this rulez

ports : 10480 10481 10482 10483

1. Open ports:

Firstly for your Swat 4 is fonctionel, you must open ports in your routeur and firewall(if you use any security suite . please look Documentation). There are a lots of differents firewall and routeur. I can't say exactly how open them because its not the same steps.

1.1. Firewall:

I explain here how open ports with sp2 or sp3 firewall. Go to Pannel of configuration, security center, windows firewall and exceptions. Now press add a Programme, and choose SWAT 4 in list.

TCP UDP traffic (incoming and outgoing) on ports 10480, 10481, 10482, and 10483 must be forwarded through to the hosting computer. UDP traffic (incoming and outgoing) on ports 10480, 10481, 10482, and 10483 must be forwarded through to the hosting computer.
for firewall of karsperky and another security suites .Its always the same steps for all firewall.

1.2. Routeur:

Now the most difficult, open ports in routeur. You must connect with the ip adress.
For found your ip go to http://www.whatismyip.com and copy the ip. Now open firefox or Internet explorer (or others), open this adress: http://(stick the ip). If the page say untraceable Server try with this adress: http://192.168.100 or look in informations of your routeur. Now its more difficult you must found Ports or others and open the same ports you open in Firewall.

if you play game with router firewall xp firewall (or internet security firewall) . you have difficult conneciton with closed port and more latency ping

lesson 4

allways clear and reliable pc for good game and good computer

answer : use good firewall and internet securitys

i dont like trojan and spy and another malware

first look this url http://www.matousec.com/projects/proactive-security-challenge/results.php

what are you use? currently using trusted ?

many produc very bad but more famous . first step you must choose good firewall

you dont have many and poor man . noproblem . look free firewalls (Outpost Firewall Free 2009 or Online Armor Personal Firewall Free )

or you want free internet security (Comodo Internet Security FREE. i installed my brother laptop . he said that . thank you)

or you rich man . go to buy Kaspersky Internet Security or look list . choose one produc.

installed later . firewall on . upnp on and dont forget you must open swat ports

and last you must join wm server for test . if you see virus kf and bob . You should ask taze game . open teamspeak and listen bob .play play more play . meanwhile if filix joinnig server. go to bath . pour from your head down a bucket of water. if menc joinning server ( he playing only wm) . np i said that before ; menc easy :bananen_smilies056:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)