about ||WM||undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys

DENY,82.75.218.59,WuTWordy,||ESA||Martin»E«

who is ||WM||undecided he is banned cause he is stealing clan tag WuT plus is using an other players name from WuT and we know its not him cause wordy is ex esa member
he stays banned cause he is threatening that whole esa clan wil be banned on |WM| servers if we dont unban him, wel sorry to say he stays banned (no offence guys but this we cant allow) here is xfire log
you can decide what to do with him

[20:58] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: hi
[20:58] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: are you
[20:58] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: super admin
[21:24] ||ESA||SniperBaby: yes
[21:24] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: can u remove my ban pls
[21:24] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: martin is kinda noob
[21:24] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂:
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: 82.75.218.59
[21:25] ||ESA||SniperBaby: ||ESA|| Portal post it on forum, reason your banned, ip
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: martin baned me when wuts think they are funy they told that i was faking wut tag and
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: martin ban me after
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: he try unban but
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: he sucks
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: ask martin the person who banned me
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: he wil tel you the trueth
[21:26] ||ESA||SniperBaby: DENY,82.75.218.59,WuTWordy,||ESA||Martin»E«,
[21:26] ||ESA||SniperBaby: fake tag hé
[21:26] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: thats me
[21:26] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: Wutwordy
[21:26] ||ESA||SniperBaby: you ar not wordy
[21:26] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: there was wuts on the server many wuts
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: we know wordy
[21:27] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: i was gona join with wordy togheter but wordy came a little late so
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: since he is ex ea
[21:27] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: i was banned allready lol
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: esa*
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: you stay banned
[21:27] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: ?
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: fake tag we dont allow
[21:27] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: ask all other wuts...
[21:28] ||ESA||SniperBaby: Wut is a clan, and wordy is a member in that clan so its fake user an name tag stealer
[21:28] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: i joined with this name for fun i played only 4 minutes and then martin banned me
[21:28] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: it wasnt even a full tag
[21:28] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: WuTwordy
[21:28] ||ESA||SniperBaby: dosent mather
[21:28] ||ESA||SniperBaby: it points to it
[21:28] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: his real tag is {|WuT|}WorDy_x
[21:28] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: wordy is one of my best friends here mate..
[21:29] ||ESA||SniperBaby: yes and your |WM| shouldend even use wut in name
[21:29] ||ESA||SniperBaby: i dont care
[21:29] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: you are baning me now for no reason ..
[21:29] ||ESA||SniperBaby: no i have you the reason
[21:29] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: esa is a friend clan..
[21:29] ||ESA||SniperBaby: fake tag
[21:29] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: dont do this to me i must post on forum alot of time spend allready
[21:29] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: i was banned for a week already martin tell unban me but he didnt contact benedictus
[21:30] ||ESA||SniperBaby: accept your banned in esa, if nopt i wil report this fake name to |WM| they can also decide then what to do
[21:30] ||ESA||SniperBaby: so leave it alone and dont test my patiances
[21:30] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: alot of esa's will be banned in this time on WM server if i dont get unbanned mate you have to accept this
[21:30] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: all esa's will be banned on WM..
[21:31] ||ESA||SniperBaby: then all wm wil be banned on esa dont push it mate
[21:33] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: i will report you
[21:33] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: you are trying to start a global war
[21:33] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: im gona report you
[21:33] ||ESA||SniperBaby: och im so scared
[21:34] ||ESA||SniperBaby: you cant accept your banned
[21:34] ||ESA||SniperBaby: och and noter thing
[21:34] ||ESA||SniperBaby: i dident banned you ;)
[21:39] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: wtf
[21:39] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: you banned me on the forum?
[21:39] ||ESA||SniperBaby: no standard setting
[21:39] ||ESA||SniperBaby: we need to confimr your account
[21:39] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: ok please do
[21:40] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: so i can make my post
[21:40] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: im watiing
[21:40] ||ESA||SniperBaby:
Undecided
Awaiting Email Confirmation.
[21:40] ||ESA||SniperBaby: hint
[21:40] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: then why does it say
[21:41] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: you have been banned
[21:41] ||ESA||SniperBaby: Couse you need to CONFIRM YOUR MAIL
[21:41] ||ESA||SniperBaby: stupid or what?
[21:41] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: ok works now
[21:42] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
[21:42] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: my account needs to be activated

greetings

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ty for reporting, we will talk to him, im sure, he didnt want make trouble, he and wordy are really friends, plays a lot in ts together, so it seems that was a bad joke, but ur point is acceptable too..in first sight! we will talk with undecided, and of course, coz of that, noone of ESA will be banned on WM servers.

Undecided

Reaction score
my original post on ESA server after the xfire conversation with Sniperbaby for the people who cant enter the esa forum

hi one week ago there was 5 WuT players on esa WuT Wordy said to me lets go to esa.. i said okay, i joined esa server with WuTwordy name {Not his original name} so people know im not real wordy, then wordy said to me i will restart computer, WuT's on the server told me hey wordy? and they realized im not wordy but undecided.. so they want to make a joke for me and let me banned by ||ESA||Martin,i said to martin it was me WuTwordy then.. martin try to remvoe my ban but he couldnt he said he need superadmin to remove the ban.. one week passed now and i am still banned so i got to ||ESA||Sniperbaby to explain the situation but SNiperbaby dont want to unban me he refuse everything i tell him he want me to stay banned for this.. funny reason, many ESA members know me as a good player/person and i know esa is good clan ,some are rotten egg brained but others are good so .. i am now explaining here on forum for the stuped unban, thanks for the time here see you ons erver after i hopefully get unbanned.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score

Reaction score
Undecided

if you where nice and sayd you where sorry etc... i would have unbanned you
but if you make threat's about whole esa being banned on wm server if you are not unbanned and being pushy
i cant accept that nether can rest of esa and i am sure if this was other way around i think |WM| wouldn't accept it ether

you may have enter as WuTWordy as a joke fine but ||ESA|| have zero tolerance for fake member's even if you are friends with wordy, if you are not wordy then dont use the name i dont use other players name to even if it is as a "joke" and even this is not wordy's real name on server it clearly points to it
och and an other thing reason martin couldn't unban you is NOT because he is a noob! you can clearly work on your communications skills, but is because normal Admins cant unban only Super Admins can

Undecided

Reaction score
everything shows that i tried to explain my problem to you peacefully and undo a misunderstanding and you didnt want to listen you turned your back at me when i talk to you... god knows for what reason and i dont realy care anymore you wasted my time and i hope you like this because its still not solving our problem, you are wrong i am right.. over and out

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Damn stop writing so long posts...I'm tired of reading it.

Anyway I think it should be like this: Using a fake clan tag is bad in all cases, so Undi with all respect to you, but you should say sorry and stop making trouble...because attacking ESA is not fair and pointless so making a "vendetta" on there members on our server like SBSP wrote above won't take place.
Regards !

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I agree with Sabbath. You say many times you dont like when people use different nicks and now you have problem coz you do the same. You should think about it m8 and stay more polite with arguing ;)

Peace and love :p

Undecided

Reaction score
the point is here that i didnt want to be helped he said BANNED WILL NOT REMOVED NEVER this means even if i said sorry im banned so im banned for asking help from esa....

Undecided

Reaction score
read this 100 times till you realize that |ESA|Sniperbaby did not want to help he didnt even listen to what i said and he didnt want to help

[20:58] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: hi
[20:58] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: are you
[20:58] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: super admin
[21:24] ||ESA||SniperBaby: yes
[21:24] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: can u remove my ban pls
[21:24] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: martin is kinda noob
[21:24] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂:
[21:25] ||ESA||SniperBaby: ||ESA|| Portal post it on forum, reason your banned, ip
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: martin baned me when wuts think they are funy they told that i was faking wut tag and
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: martin ban me after
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: he try unban but
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: he sucks
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: ask martin the person who banned me
[21:25] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: he wil tel you the trueth
[21:26] ||ESA||SniperBaby: DENY,82.75.218.59,WuTWordy,||ESA||Martin»E«,
[21:26] ||ESA||SniperBaby: fake tag hé
[21:26] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: thats me
[21:26] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: Wutwordy
[21:26] ||ESA||SniperBaby: you ar not wordy
[21:26] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: there was wuts on the server many wuts
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: we know wordy
[21:27] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: i was gona join with wordy togheter but wordy came a little late so
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: since he is ex ea
[21:27] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: i was banned allready lol
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: esa*
[21:27] |WM|υи∂є¢ι∂є∂: ?
[21:27] ||ESA||SniperBaby: fake tag we dont allow

does any of you see any help here? for what i was asking him he said to me

you guys realy think that sorry will change

lol?

he made me say it i didnt want to threat him with ban from all esa ;)

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
@sniperbaby:
look, thats not a usual "tag using faker" case, coz undecided confessed u and the admin that he was using it as a joke. and he doesnt said, that martin was noob, he said "martin try to remvoe my ban but he couldnt he said he need superadmin to remove the ban". I accept with sabbath, a simple appologize should solve the problem, becoz i dont see a so big problem here. i hope it will happen soon, so we can close this matter.

@ undi:
change attitude at this case, and at least try to appologize, maybe they will unban you. if not, u still can play in other servers. maybe sniperbaby cant make decision, he needs to talk with the leadership. be patience pls.

FiliX78

Reaction score
agree with SBSP, and fuck u all i lost an hour to read all the thread :DD

Reaction score
SBSP said:
@sniperbaby:
look, thats not a usual "tag using faker" case, coz undecided confessed u and the admin that he was using it as a joke. and he doesnt said, that martin was noob, he said "martin try to remvoe my ban but he couldnt he said he need superadmin to remove the ban". I accept with sabbath, a simple appologize should solve the problem, becoz i dont see a so big problem here. i hope it will happen soon, so we can close this matter.

agreed maybe i wasent paying mutch atention to my behavor and could be beter but i wasent in foult he was and if he was nice to me i wouldend had unbaned directly but saying I HAVE TO UNBAN sorry but... ;)

SBSP said:
@ undi:
change attitude at this case, and at least try to appologize, maybe they will unban you. if not, u still can play in other servers. maybe sniperbaby cant make decision, he needs to talk with the leadership. be patience pls.

thats all we ask,

quote of clan leader of esa
||ESA||Benedictus said:
Without a good appology from his side the ban will stay where it belong. In ||ESA|| banlist

Undecided

Reaction score
ok i wil put my apology but i hope you will apology back im going now to esa forum ;)

Reaction score
what i posted on esa

apology accepted and unbanned in a sec
but next time just be nice if you ask for unban and dont say all esa wil be banned on wm if you dont get unbanned i might could have been nicer but that bad i wasent ether, its your attidute that got it so far so remember this for next time (and i hope there is no next time for your sake) so dont use other players name or clan name even its not completly same

Take Care |WM| greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)