A group of boys owning themselves xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
Arrests made after Maine arson shows up on YouTube
WATERVILLE, Maine -

Police in Maine say seven teens and young adults have been arrested after a video was posted on YouTube that showed them setting off Molotov cocktails inside a vacated building and then rolled credits naming those involved.

Waterville police say the suspects, who range in ages from 14 to 20, broke into in a former Boys and Girls Club through a window. Police seized the YouTube video showing the group making and throwing the devices, which exploded and caused flames as high as 20 feet.

Police say the video, which has since been taken off Google's video-sharing Web site, showed the faces of the suspects as well as text naming those pictured. Each is charged with arson and burglary.

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20090402/ap_on_hi_te/arson_youtube

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
our fucking goverment blocked youtube due to some reason of that giving more information about bad things and and some stupid people who curse about Turkey

ultraboy

Retired Member
Reaction score
Block internet pages? Wtf , and Turkey want to be full EU member? Its like china ffs. Fuck the antidemocracy forces. Its easy to set up tunnel and pass government-ban but it should never be necessary. Internet is part of our time ant to make population unable to acces internet is a crime. Virus , make them pay. U get somewhat free elections , use them.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Fu** on their opinion
Fu** on police
Fu** on politics

You make your own life ;)
Yeah Virus, Ultra got right.... Ban all Turkey ;P

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah it s bullshit. it s madness. i totaly agree u all. they can t think properly and they think to join EU in this situation.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ultraboy said:
Block internet pages? Wtf , and Turkey want to be full EU member? Its like china ffs. Fuck the antidemocracy forces. Its easy to set up tunnel and pass government-ban but it should never be necessary. Internet is part of our time ant to make population unable to acces internet is a crime. Virus , make them pay. U get somewhat free elections , use them.

there is democracy in my country, but this only appearance. the government works without an authority, and the country's property is stolen without consequences! the prime minister just resigned, but they didnt allow the commons to make a democratic elections! they deny us to celebrate our big holidays in peace..what is this, if its not dictatorship??

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Weapons is total legal in USA. You cant do your own molotov beacouse US goverment will arest you. But if you Buy totaly legal US military product witch u can shoot houndret of peolpe, you will be good american. What a bullshit. USA is totaly police country. They say about freedom.... WTF this is second country after china in the world witch evrything is monitored. They see what is in your ass, evrybody lives in fear of...(whatever thay called, terrorist) they make their people scared to be well controled. If they do someting it will be called peace and if you do something u will be called terorist. Bunch of noobish lies.

ps. they can arest me 4 that post? ;PPPPPP

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah DG polices have started to earch you

you ate shit

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
i was in turkey 2 times and food is hirrible

omg DG you are really suck. if u say turkish kitchen is horrible. i say you don t understand about food tastefullness. you are bad gurme

WhiteWolf said:
they dont even got hamburgers :S

Burgerkig, KFC, MCdonalds, schlotzky, Arby's hamburgers, Hot dogs, SAndwichies ,

i remember them and they are famous all over the world, aren t they ?

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Virus, people in your country eat shit. After whole day trip without food, i goes to restaurant and i eat nothing. This vagateables was so shity, that only your ass can take. And meat... OMG u made it from dog ? i was 2 weeks in turkey and all time i was hungry. Or must drunk so much to dont see what i eat. And WTF u dont use toilet paper?..... I wonder if cook from hotel restaurant just, was in toilet and use his left hand to clean his ass and now he making my food. Yes virus, Turkish food is great. ;P

ps. even McDonald food is better, at least it taste good ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)