2 on 2 training, so tactical, much strategy

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
*****I am mot scheduling any training, it's just an idea*****

The training is meant for learning the bombsites better, choke points, camp spots, and learning about your teammate and enemies.
Since there is only 1 person in the team with you it's easier to communicate and plan stuff on because you don't focus on 4 teammates and 5 enemies which should give you a more "relaxed" feeling.

How does it work?
Four players are entering a server with full competitive config (prefered best of 20 rounds and not 30 as normal)

The game itself takes place only in 1 bombsite, which T are writing at the chat at each start of round (at least 5 sec before buy time ends) so if T are saying they will plant at A, they can't plant at B and the opposite.
Or you can do 2 rounds A, 2 rounds B and if it changes tell it to the CT.

Both teams can still go around all the map if they want, but T should only plant at the bombsite they wanted.
This is like competitive fused with demolition, 1 bombsite but you need to buy weapons and you still got save rounds and all this kind of crap from competitive.
* this will work bad on 1v1, it's better to just play DM instead.
* 3v3 can also be good, but no more or it will be a massacre

I want to try that as soon as my PC is finally fixed.

Reactions: Bane

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Same story as you, as soon as laptop arrives :)

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
I am IN :) Really like idea, Husky must be with me, we are B masters on dd2 ahah :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)