You mouse sensitivity{COD players too]

drake

Reaction score
1800 dpi 0.15 ingame sense on cod
and on csgo 1800 dpi and 0.5 sense

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
I'm using, 450dpi + 3.1 ingame. Have a Razer abyssus mouse nd playin on a roccat sense chrome blue, 2mm mousepad
In swat i used such a high sensivity that i could turn around 3 times if i moved my mouse 1cm to left lol.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
raw input will bring the windows settings to the standard 6/11. If you never touched them and they are on standard, you wont feel a difference. but if youre using a different one on windows then raw input will bring it back to 6/11 during the game.

I agree half wit that. especially cause human organism is so unique, everyone got his or her own playstyle. some like to move quick some like to move slow and have different style to move their arm or hand.. you need to find your own by testing out on which you feel comfortable from the beginning and not other way round by making you get used to a random dpi

and about that muscle memory: most laser mice.. (those over 3600 dpi) have mouse acceleration enabled by hardware (cause they have to.. otherwise you would have stuttering shaking and everything but not a steady aim) and this is true pain for muscle memory. You will never be able to get your muscles and your brain get used to something that depends on speed and distance of your movement. you can only develop a decent muscle memory if the distance stay the same no matter how fast your hand is moving so you can get a feel for the distance. best example is to try to close a window by clicking on the x in different speeds. you will notice the faster you try the more you will have to correct back into the other dirrection cause of your brain thinking of a smaller distance. Its like steering a boat. :D
is there anyway of turning off inbuilt mouse acceleration using windows and csgo settings? I finally found a nice optical mouse that doesnt fail when i swipe too fast but problem is it has inbuilt mouse acceleration(i can easily feel it when moving aim about) and i cant find the driver software online for it. pain in the ass!"

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score

Very sensitive

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)