WM meeting in Moscow?

Blaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
actually im starting to become less concerned about gays but rather womanrights in some countries..
stuff you hear like a woman being told by a police officer to go home because she wears eye make up..
its good to change to world to make it a better place for people who feel different like homosexuals, but its hard to believe that there are still so many women who cant live a normal life only because theyre being opressed only because theyre born with a cooch and tits
to me thats even more terrible
and im not a feminist or anything, feminism is stupid and makes it sound wrong.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
"Every society in which you can be harmed for being other/ different then the majority of the people, should be classified as traditional (in a nice saying) or as medieval or fucked up (in a bad saying)" any existed and existing right now society. Your argument incorrect.
From school until the death all living people separate and classify eachother and try to deal with somebody they don't like. This tread as the closest example. Go care for your gays, but nope, let's talk with russians about how unlike europeans they are and how bad is that.

Also don't even mention straight couples kissing on the street. Here is a short argument: They suposed to be. Gays are not.

I don't explain everything by old times. Some stuffs were good, some were bad. That's fair for every nation. Why to trow away old stuffs, if they work fine and better than brand new? We've not build another prison camp because here is no need for them. European would buld hundreds of them if history would force them to do so. That's based on a unique history situation of each nation, not on a "morale".

Also in a meival times men used to wear tight leggins. And? Skirts in scotland. Nowadays pink for girls. Thousand of thousands such examples could be diggetout. OK. Wait. And what is the point? No connection betwen being gay, forbidding gays and Greeks wearing pink trousers.

In America black guys were oppressed, now they put them anywhere. That's sick. In europe girls were oppressed. Now they have Feminazis. That's sick.
In russia all fine with that. We don't want your mistakes. Soon you will put gays in TV, because equality. That's sick. We don't want that. Tanks, but if you wan't to share traditions with us - find something better than buttfucking men.

About a gay giving a hand also no connection. Life on a stake. Doesnt matter who is in trouble - me or him. Thinking about his sex orientation would be last thing. I would accept help of a gay, even if he is a fucking pervert, who like it with 2 men at the same or how many his ass and mouth can handle. Same if he would be drowning. I would help. I like good quote from LotR. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends

Blaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
In America black guys were oppressed, now they put them anywhere. That's sick.
whats that supposed to mean?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
In America black guys were oppressed, now they put them anywhere. That's sick. In europe girls were oppressed. Now they have Feminazis. That's sick.
In russia all fine with that. We don't want your mistakes. Soon you will put gays in TV, because equality. That's sick. We don't want that. Tanks, but if you wan't to share traditions with us - find something better than buttfucking men.
hahaha "they put them anywhere" you talk as if gays, women or black people were your property and you can do with them whatever you want. Ofc we have gay people in TV, if they are prepared for the job and do it better than others, why not? One of the most famous Anchors in Spain is gay. He is the best, he gets the audience and the company gets more money, who the fuck cares if he's gay?

Just watched today in the news Hulk and Garay (Brasilian and Argentinian football players playing in Zenit San Petersburg) saying that they suffer racist insults in every match and that Russia hosting 2018 World cup is going to be a shame. They are not even very black, especially Garay.

Who payed 50M€ for a black striker (Hulk) to play for Zenit San Petersburg? Someone clever enough to realise that he is far better than any russian player even if his skin is not white enough for the traditional fans from San Petersburg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkdLo0Fqa68

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltlwObQp6GI

Reactions: Ceeee

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score

SkandalisT

Reaction score
-Russians doesn't hate gays, we hate pidors - those people, who show off their sexual orientation and treaten to our morale traditions.

I talk like I used to see the world around.
And about blacks and forseen possible accusations in racial untollerance: in russia lives over 190 nations. Please. Accusing in racism will be just rediculous. We tollerate jews, blacks, yellows and rest, we do not tollerate gays. Doesn't matter ru gay, black gay or yellow gay or what else. Racicsts happens - but their procent is small. On video is just concentration of retards in 1 place.

I talk like I've learnt to talk to make my points maximum clear. I don't treat women like a property, what's that? Why you even came to that conclusion? Here in russia never hapenned problems betwen women and men. Never. Men here knows, what they need to listen what their females say and females knows what they need to obey when their male leads. Specific of a male/female brain. Never had problem with that. Ancient gender role definition works just fine here.

Nobody here cares if you are gay untill you start brag about it. Work your job, do your buisness, don't put in other people's head, that you are not straight and all will be just fine. If you are working, good looking, respectful part of society - nobody will touch you. Problem is that all seen gays - fucking clowns with their rainbow flags in the ass, wich wants to march on our streets. No way.

And those football fans a special retarded caste. Every nation have hooligans, who visiting matches just to mess around, provoke and fight. "Near football". We call them like that. Pretty popular with street kids. I have "friend" from such band, who just like to fight on knuckles and mess with people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSn07j3SfSY
And by the way I like such brawls if they don't hit someone, who are not into it. Guys who insult hulk or rest are fucking morrons. Who just scratch their knockles on each other - nice guys in real life.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Also we repeating same cycle again.

-Russians, why you treat gays so bad! Kicking them, opressing?
-We don't. Only those, who interrupt in social life.
-Gays are part of social life.
-Your life not our.
-Racists!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)