WM meeting in Moscow?

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Those 2 fits perfectly. We don't like gay, we don't want them, but we don't hate them. Hate and don't liking are 2 different things. We don't want them in our socium, but nobody will touch them if they live calm and does not brag in every corner.

Keyes, don't mix nazi's hate to jews with anti-gay laws. Not even close. Nobody hunt them, nobody kills them and treaten their mothers and fathers. Please end that discussion about nazis, I learnt enough to just feel uncomfortable when talking and imagining what my grand grand father were facing. Let's not change subject thematic.

I'm not pretending to be a 'bad russian'. You put that stereotype to me, I play my role to satisfy other's expectations, because I simply don't care about jokes and moments when I say hi and first I get "Vodka!" It's np, but now you asking from me for something, that basicly other people provoked me to do.
"Hey skan, drunk again?" "
-*me writing something*
-vodka!"
Now you are unhappy I play role you put on me. :D
Double standarts.

You are correct, I never met gay person. I guesse about "I love you" because feels it's probably only reason here to tell you are gay openly. I don't know gays thanx to anti-gay laws and I don't want to. We don't want gays, deal with that. It's not up to eauropeans to decide what is best for a country in other part of the world. I don't remember russians interrupting in europeans orders and telling them to forbide lgbt. We understand, that's your european way, it's wierd for us, but we never start discussionsabout "what is better for EU", because nah.
Why you trying to do this to us?

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Its the same way of acting. Exactly the same.

And that's the point im saying. None of us is doing that. Im just telling you what you should consider aswell. And personally I see it as part of my duty to keep reminding about history. What others do about it is their business but I dont think the excuse 'we didnt know its going this far' wont work anymore by then

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Interesting.

How the gay topic brought alot more replies than Warlord's topic hehe sad.

And what's the point of this? Sharing views on gays? Now I see where the "Gay Squad" name came from and why :D

PS. Why didn't Romanian street queen reply here yet???

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Well its one part about jokes but another one if youre serious about it then its a loss in freedom

Magneset

Reaction score
Linux said:
How the gay topic brought alot more replies than Warlord's topic hehe sad.
Yeah i was about to write the same thing. I guess people would rather argue than play games and have fun xD

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
PEACE!

Im waiting for mrRed. opinion (GAY OF THE YEAR ) :D

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
I understand your tradition is not to fuck other men in the ass, hell it is mine as well. But I can not understand why such people should be beaten up. It is a matter of respect and democracy. If I a man loves another man, Who am I, or who are you to forbid such love? which harm does that love cause to other russians that gays can not express their love and feelings in public?
I think the logic or explanation for the hatred towards "fags" is a more primal instinct than anything else. Like all animals, our brain(or most brains) are naturally wired in a way so we process and react to situations in a way that favours the evolution process. Any kind of thinking or behavior that does not abide to those laws or trends will viewed with suspicion. Suspicion leads to fear. Fear leads to hate. And men bumming men throws a huge spanner in the evolution process, at least if a greater numbers of population starts doing it.

Therefore people are naturally cautious and the thinking goes "If a minority of gays start openly showing their gayness in public, then that's going to promote greater acceptance towards gays in general, which will lead to a rise in number of gays, and if all men were bumming other men, then the species is going to die out. Maybe I stretched it abit but certainly it's not going to build a stronger Russian that's for sure.

Reactions: SkandalisT

Blaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
if there wasnt so much hate for gay couples or even gay married couples it would be such a good chance for orphaned children to find a home since at least men cant have a child naturally, but many people dont find it a good idea to have someone grow up with 2 mothers or 2 fathers. i kept wondering if that really changes a kid or even puts it in danger like some idiots say, but im sure it wouldnt. at least not the same degree as when they get pushed from one fosterfamily to the next one..

ive met maaany gays in my life, and i can say as a matter of fact that most of them are shifty as fuck :D
they bitch about everyone, more than any girl could

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
God create Adam & Eve not Adam & Jack ;)

Blaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
if god made adam and eve then he also made gays

EXPLAIN THAT TO ME

SkandalisT

Reaction score
God didn't create gays or even humans by itself.
God created pure damn hot energy. Then it сooled down and formed Hydrogen (H) atoms. By high pressure and temperatures in supernova stars in thermonuclear synthesis Hydrogen transformed into Helium (He). After that Hellium transformed into Carbon (C). Then into Neon (Ne). Then into Oxygen (O). And so on.
All this elements formed minerals. Minerals formed сhondrites. Chondrites formed planetesimals. Planetesimals formed black-Earth with no life on it.
Sorry argument about god created gays are invalid. With all respect to religion.

Blaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
i dont care about religion, it was purely about the "god created adam and eve" blabla
i dont believe in any god or any religion, but all those fanatics, and by that i dont mean that you are a fanatic ufo, keep saying that god loves everyone god created everyone etc but they seem to forget that homosexuals belong to "everyone".
i didnt expect anyone to take my sentence about that seriously though :p kinda amusing

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Blaze said:
i dont care about religion, it was purely about the "god created adam and eve" blabla
i dont believe in any god or any religion, but all those fanatics, and by that i dont mean that you are a fanatic ufo, keep saying that god loves everyone god created everyone etc but they seem to forget that homosexuals belong to "everyone".
i didnt expect anyone to take my sentence about that seriously though :p kinda amusing
Ofcourse god love everyone, but even scientific positive need negative most times to create somethink in general.
And im not fanatic dont worry im open mind and i dont believe at stereotypes. :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
The worst about this debate is that we can not discuss it while drinking some beers together haha

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
haha Durden do you share that thought?
I dont prejudice against anyone, that's just my take on why people act the way they do. Of course I could be wrong, perhaps people just want to hate for the sake of it, but i like to think there's a good reason for everything.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Durden said:
I dont prejudice against anyone, that's just my take on why people act the way they do. Of course I could be wrong, perhaps people just want to hate for the sake of it, but i like to think there's a good reason for everything.
They should be beating up priests and nuns for that same logic.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Xavii said:
They should be beating up priests and nuns for that same logic.
I haven't seen any Preast Parade yet.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Linux said:
I haven't seen any Preast Parade yet.
Gays do not need parades to be beaten up.

Anyway, are there not religious celebrations in public in your country? maybe not because of the communist past but in many countries there are.

Forbiding/hating/insulting/beating up other people because of their sexuality/ethnic group/religion etc is just a matter of being close minded. It is something quite natural, I could not go to a farm of dogs and eat one because I am used to see dogs as pets and not as food, in this sense I am a bit close minded.

Homosexuals have never been able to share their feelings in public in many countries such as Russia. Therefore a majority in this society gets shocked when it happens and reacts negatively, same as when I would see a dog treated as a chicken.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)