WM AWARDS 2012 - RESULTS and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here come the results of World Mafia Awards 2012. We thank you all who cast their votes and of course we want to congratulate the WINNERS ! :D

So without further delay...the winners are:

I. Most Useless Player in COD4 for WM - JetsonRay (17 votes [65.38%]) -> Not a big suprise ;)

II. Most Valuable Player in COD4 for WM - Ceeee (12 votes [50.00%]) -> Active and skilled in both hardcore and promode, a big boost to our cod4 section.

III. Spammer of the year 2012 in WM - Mencjusz (29 votes [64.44%]) -> With overall 45 votes cast (WTF !?!)... the clash of "spam titans" was won by...Mencjusz

IV. Gay of the year 2012 in WM - Xavii (19 votes [41.30%]) -> Not a big suprise this year...if you post many gay photos on Facebook and go on a trip to Milan to make a threesome with Jetson and FiliX than you will sure win that award ;).

V. Biggest skill boost in COD4 - Weed (16 votes [53.33%]) -> Improved much during the year.

VI. Biggest skill boost in SWAT4 - Kross (8 votes [53.33%]) -> Improved much during the year.

VII. Most Useless Player in SWAT4 (non WM-member) - «|SoH|»Raptor (10 votes [ 27.78%]) -> Multi cheater and leader of a noobish clan in the same time. What else can I say ? :D

VIII. Most Useless Player in SWAT4 for WM - nagi and Xavii (6 votes each [40.00%] -> We have 2 winners ! Nagi with 4 vipkills in 1 match and Xavii as a lazy Swat4 Team Leader with big mouth and high ping :D

IX. Most Valuable Player in SWAT4 (non WM-member) - {SoE}PimpMyGun (7 votes [41.18%]) -> Put a lot of effort in previous tournaments. Needs a big credit for his hard work for the swat4 community.

X. Most Valuable Player in SWAT4 for WM - Charfire (14 votes [70.00%]) -> Undisputed winner in this category. Skilled and always ready to help in hard moments.

XI. Most Useless Player for WM - Mencjusz (18 votes [66.67%]) -> Spammers are usually the most useless players

XII. Most Valuable Player for WM - KrazyFire (23 votes [76.67%]) -> Our beloved and respected founder :-*.

XIII. Most noobish clan in swat4 - Polska Grupa Operacyjna [PGO] (22 votes [28.21%]) -> Poor guys who were "robbed" by us of a win in KL tournament. Masters in trolling, namecalling all around and using google translator to comunicate :D

XIV. Most valuable clan in swat4 - Just Frags [JF||] and Kahuna Land {KL} (8 votes each [34.78%]) -> Respected and skilled clans. JF very active and always ready to take up a challange. KL created the ongoing VIP tournament. Both deserve the award. Swat4 need more such clans if it wants to stay alive.

XV. Cheater of the year award in swat4 - Sonny (15 votes [50.00%]) -> Just ROTFL :D !

XVI. Cheater of the year award in cod4 - Hello_Kitty (18 votes [60.00%] -> Great PRO who busted himself with his own xfire screenshot showing radar. We love such kind of morons ! :D

And that were all WM AWARDS ! Once again congratz to all the winners and let's hope that we meet again in the upcoming year.

Also on the behalf of World Mafia clan we wish all our friends and members HAPPY CHRISTMAS and great NEW YEAR !!! :)

Weedy

Reaction score
Oh god.... I am so pleased. Thank you everyone... thank you.... I dont know what to say

Great pleasure... ughhuh... nothing else to say rly....

tissue anyone?

P.S. You need to create "Biggest asshole of the team" award, coz I need to win more.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Tonight, in this election, you, the WM members, reminded us that while our road has been hard, while our journey has been long, we have picked ourselves up, we have fought our way back, and we know in our hearts that for the Wolrd Mafia Clan the best is yet to come.

I just spoke with Jatson Ray and I congratulated him on a hard-fought campaign.

We may have battled fiercely, but it's only because we love World Mafia deeply and we care so strongly about its future.

I promise you that I will further devote myself to spammming of World Mafia Clan forum and all the members of this community. You won't regret your vote!

Reactions: KrazyFire

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Thank you all for taking part in the polls, i appreciate the nominations and winning it ;)
Congrats to all the winners in the categories!

Merry Christmas and Enjoy your holidays ;)

P.S Weed, i'm sorry biggest asshole in team MUST be Michal, there is no competition for it :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for voting in WM Awards! Hopefully we'll get some nice fights in the next year´s awards as well ;)

Congratulations for all the winners :D

Thnx for the award, feels like I've done at least some things correctly ;)

Merry Xmas all! :p

Xavii GAY ^_^

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Lol! Won only one this year :(
Btw menc didn't speak to me at all ;) but anyway was a nice fight ;) for next year I will spam a lot more, just to make clear from January who is gonna win the next year's award :D
Grats to xavii, voted for him on GOTY, please put him pink nick and forbid him to change it :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for your votes, but specially for the nominations. They all show me how much you guys think of me.

but, dearly beloved male clan mates, do not expect me to let you suck my dick now that I am the gay of the year.

Weedy

Reaction score
Dat fail at xavii's status.... GAy of the year 2011

Late

Reaction score
Congratz winners and HOW the heck JR wasn't GOTY 2012 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)