WM 5th Birthday =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Hello all,

Would just like to say a quick message to all of you who make what World Mafia is today.

WM started out as just a small group of good friends I've known for awhile public servers(Predator and specops), after that we setup our SWAT 4 Servers.
Well, they just surprised all of us on how popular we got. We had loads of people wanting to join WM at the start(Mencjusz,Ablomis,Wordy,Dema,1ofakind,Alpha,Kiki) in Swat4, we had matches all the time, everyone was coming on Teamspeak was really nice.
Brought on some new staff members to the management team, 1ofakind and Kiki and they did an amazing job on helping WM on expanding in the community! If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here 2day. Then our second phase of team mangement when they left clan, SBSP was 1 of greatest till date while popularity was down when he came out inactivity he brought new life again it was like rebirth of the clan when he came. I would like to thank Filix for the new Servers without them there would be no Call of Duty side he is the sole of the servers.
Everyday I wake up and go check the ranks out on our Servers, I then check if everything is up and running okay. World Mafia is my pride and joy.

Thank you SBSP,Filix,ViruS,Xavii,Bean,Euska,Silver,Li,Sabbath and Gayjusz :)
But most of all thank you to everyone else who has put their time and effort in to help us.

This post has been promoted to an article

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY WM HAAAPPYY BIRTHDAY WM !!!
Good clan,real friends and sometimes we even got skill lmao Love u ALL !!!!!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Happy birhtday :) lol I remember kind from WuT what a wild guy :(

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthsday WM family ! :)

That clan is part of my life. Great people all over the world create it. Lots of fun and great time I have here and also some great moments during clanwars make WM a honor clan. But don't forget WM is that great KrazyFire guy ! Big respect for his work !!!

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
World Mafia is my pride and joy.

Sums it all up! :)
Happy Birthday WM, Hope there will be more days to come!

alcoholic

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (fuckers)
this clan is not part of my life, you are all gay for not giving me admin status so i cant set up overgrown all the time, clan leaders are gay with no exception and you all hate me because im black. nah you're still lovely though, go get drunk

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Happy birthay !

After a day in work or studying, its so nice to be able to sit on computer, and share some gaming with mates from all over the world.

»zZz«

Retired Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday To You Gays! :)

Why u deleted my Cake!? :/

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
very nice guys! this is the fifth year i am in this clan! i surely didn't realize how fast those years passed! when u have good time time flies! :)

*-*GeniuS*-*

Reaction score
5 years? Wow...

I've been to so many clans,Guilds, and most of them lasted few months only...

Proud to be a WM member ( in trial at least xD )

Lets make it 6 years heh? =D

FiliX78

Reaction score
The post of Krazy almost made me cry, rly :)
i would say ThankYou to everyone for the time in WM, i found here a group of real friends from every part of World to share gaming and fun, an other TY goes to my m8s that recruit hector, finally i can have someone to love :(

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahaahah very nice guys and girls and gays...
HB WM :)
I am here I think hmm 2 years and 6 months and I am happy here with all you gays
thy you all :(

FiliX78

Reaction score
i forgot to tell u casper, we decided to kick u, ur still happy?? ahahaha :)

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Time is running so fast . I also enjoy when i meet u guys ( and beauty ) here every day.

I am here I think hmm 2 years and 6 months

RLY?

P.S Maybe our Euro trip will finally came true?

i will not rape Bean i promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)