What is your job?

abby

Retired Member
Reaction score
pilleman182 said:
as far as i know the only girls studying pharmacy look quiet adorable :3

i for myself am working money :D
well i shall take that as a compliment although adorable makes me sound slightly feeble:p i do love my job though

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
I graduated with a 2:1 Honors in Electrical And Electronic Engineering @ 4th June My ceremony is on 25th June from then ill look for teaching lab work in other universities as a job for experience as i would like to teach in the future :D so ill have do a PhD. Part time i work at my dads business which is a computer repair shop. I get paid the right to live with my family :D and extra pocket money :)

Reactions: UFO

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Krazy, mate, I may look incompitent to give advice, but I really warn you from staying in university as a primary job. Try working on a goverenment in your profession. That's a waay other level of payment. I'm judging by my friends, who ended university and moved in such ways.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Man since 5 years you cant teach us how to restart server and you wanna teach students :p that bad idea :D

Reactions: beeswax

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
to student: "touch it it has 220 Volts"
student touched it "kshboomhjkhs;alhf;lhaf;l;aflaf;la"
"sorry I wanted to say - dont touch it"
:):);) :p :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
uGa said:
to student: "touch it it has 220 Volts"
student touched it "kshboomhjkhs;alhf;lhaf;l;aflaf;la"
"sorry I wanted to say - dont touch it"
:):) ;) :p :D
That reminds of that chemistry lesson we had once on the last day before summer. Our chemistry teacher prepared an experiment and then sat down in the back of the class. He nearly pissed himself laughing when the 2 guys doing the experiment and the first 2 rows of students in the room realized they just made tear gas.

After we suffered enough, he put on a gas mask, opened a window (2nd floor), took a quick look down and then dumped it out there. "So the physics rooms (basement) have a bit of fun, too", he said.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I do remember 1 chemistry lession from the school: I was sitting in a front part of the class behind 1st desc and teacher were somewhere far away behind me. He was heating something in a test-tube, when SUDDENLY this "something" spat out of tube, flew 3 meters above outher kids's heads and landed on my left shoulder. First, I thought, someone layed down hand on me, but then I felt, that it's fuckin hot and looked at my shoulder. Some green-yellow shit were boiling on my shoulder. I were moving to the water very fast in that moment.

damn

Reaction score
Our chemistry teacher once set the laboratory on fire in high school :D

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Chemnistry lessons. So unneccessarry.

But eh. Once our teacher droped too much magnesium in a water bowl .. We got the school evacuated and lots of firefighters arriving within seconds

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
chemistry classes: our teacher taught us HO² with the production of cocaine and benzene by the example of TNT. so yeah i learned to produce coke and TNT in school.

Btw.: i got a new job, im in logistics now, throwing shit into containers. i still work at the gas station and im stil a student, so if if im missing or something, im probably working. and i get paid shit so if u can just remain studying ... do it

Reactions: KrazyFire

BobZ!

Retired Member
Reaction score
A picture of a 4ft T rex we made out of stainless steel. (Sorry for potato quality)

I work as a business co-ordinator for an engineering company.

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
BobZ! said:
A picture of a 4ft T rex we made out of stainless steel. (Sorry for potato quality)

I work as a business co-ordinator for an engineering company.
I had this one made of wood and about 2/3ft when i was 4 years old. Now I want a metal one too!!!

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
im so old that i have see with naked eyes Trex :p

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Student, employee management ict (next year software and application development/engineering)

Internship for my study.

Work at techsupport/servicedesk at a hospital

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm a PhD researcher heading into my third year. My field is Network coding. Unfortunately my supervisor is not very helpful and I've stopped coming up with the results. If I continue I don't think he will let me finish until well into the fourth year. Fortunately i'm funded so i'm going to sign off the phd now with 3 conference papers and start job searching. Beats another 2 years of unproductive research and the possibilities I wont pass.

Reactions: KrazyFire

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
i might not :D do PhD because i got a new job starting in august as desktop support engineer @ BAE :)

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
good luck with your new job kf :)

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
i might not :D do PhD because i got a new job starting in august as desktop support engineer @ BAE :)
take the job, phd honestly not worth the time and effort imo. lecturer at university is a cushy job but getting there is bloody hard. phd, years as postdoc and then waiting for the right post to come up. universities dont have limits on who or where they hire from so you will be competing against candidates from all over the world. generally university lecturers are there because they like to research, teaching seems more of a hassle to them if you get what i mean

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)