Wall Of Text

damn

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

First of all I want to apologize for disappearing yet again without saying anything. It was a dick move and I have no real excuse for it, but I still care for the clan and the people in it, so I came here to apologize hoping that you will accept my apology and forgive me. I've had tons of fun with all of you, may have disagreed with some of you, but nevertheless it was a great experience as this was my first real CoD clan and I loved it. My stupidity came in the way of this. I'm a huge procrastinator by nature, I simply cannot do the things I have to do in time, and I hate myself for it. That is how I procrastinated to write this post from December last year. I was thinking of it at least once a week, but I never came online to do it because I sincerely don't know. I have no excuse whatsoever, like I said, just a dick move.

Second of all, I see I've been kicked, which is okay and I understand. I actually wanted to leave, but you beat me to it. Not because I don't like you guys or whatever, but because I play CoD for like 3-4 months non-stop, then I grow tired of it and I leave everything behind, and that's always gonna be the same for me, so it's better if I come online as just damn and have fun with all of you and then I'm gone for a few months with no obligations, rather than pulling shite like this while in the clan.

So yeah, I'll see you in the game from time to time, and I hope there'll be no hard feelings.

P.S. Congratulations to all the new members and good luck!
P.S.S Jetty is gay

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No hard feelings damn. Hope to see ya on server! Have fun

Reactions: damn

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Missed you loads ! ! :)
Hope to see you on the server now and then ! :)

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
Procastinating from procastination, that sounds so familiar to me.

Than the urgent need to post something to explain yourself being afk, combined with the feeling of "shame/guilt" from being afk which stops u from writing a single letter and making u even more afk... vicious circle

Anyway nice to hear from u :: )

P.S.: we need Ryu to finish studies so he can prescribe us some meds, i volunteer for research (aslong my testicles dont get involved) :: )

damn

Reaction score
Thanks guys! :D Ye, I'll see you online sometime ;) And Arp, that's exactly as you described it! :D

Reactions: Arphis

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Damn move your ass to the server and ill forgive you like merciful father... :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)