Typh

TyphooN

Reaction score
Hello All!

As some you may know, I have gotten back into Cod4 about 2 weeks ago after not playing it consistently for at least 4 years. I was not sure if i would continue on playing due to the fact I knew no one that was still playing Cod4 and playing with mates makes the game play extremely better. Then I randomly ran into BobZ on the World Mafia server, him being the former Head Administrator of the clan that I co-founded (SpitFire Gaming) and an old mate I told him I was TyphooN. He then asked me to join World Mafia TS and that's where I met you lads. Ever since I joined TS, you have all been very kind and a blast to play with.

As for me, I am an 18 year old Canadian student. And no I do not ride a moose to school and my house is not an igloo. I started playing Cod2 and moved on to Cod4 when it was released. I started off in Euid but left about a year later and founded 99th. I then merged with another clan to form SpitFire Gaming. Probably the best gaming experience for me to date was playing with a bunch of buddies that got along and from all over Europe and North America. We were pretty competitive in the leagues that we were in as well. But slowly the clan started to disassemble, I got off any serious gaming for a few years, just playing games here and there. Got off and on playing Cod4 again playing for a few days but soon uninstalling it being bored of playing with a bunch of randoms on a public server. And here I am, still skeptical if i'm going to be as active as I used to be but nevertheless due to you bunch i'm having the best cod4 experience i've had since SpitFire Gaming.

So I want to say thank you for welcoming me in the way you have done and i hope to be playing with you guys for some time to come.

Reactions: KeYeS and Punisher

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Hey typh and welcome to the forums ! :)
Hope you enjoy your stay and looking forward to kicking your boot on the server eh? :p

Kibbles

Reaction score
Hellooooo thar! Welcome, hope to kill you some time soon.

MagnetO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey Typh, welcome on forum, cya soon in game and TS. ;)

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
never saw this, shit. a bit late, but welcome, and i'm happy you decided to stay with cod4, and us lot :D

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Now that was a cute intro :D hello there thanks for letting me kill you sometimes!

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
He is Canadian, does he even need a trial??
Get him in!

Welcome mate :)

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Topic from 15 June. Is he still here?

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
he's on teamspeak and server pretty often. almost every day, uga.

i resurrect dead topics like no other, dang

Linux

Management
Reaction score
... and so it came back from the valley of dead topics. Everyone lived happily ever after.

The End.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)