This years Wimbledon

nickj

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else has been following the tennis this year ( except jetty ) but yesterdays men's semi finals were unbelievable!
Nowak got taken to 5 sets by Potro and was very entertaining after a 4 hour watch...... It was then followed by Murray vs Janovic ( Polish whinge bag ) which had some of the best rallys tennis has seen.

Final Sunday

Novak vs Andy who will win?

/Discuss

( My money is on Nowak )

Reactions: BixMypoppysop

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
It was then followed by Murray vs Janovic ( Polish whinge bag )
Remind somone pls to vote No in his full member poll :)

Reactions: Ceeee

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Murray deserves to fucking win this time, he is a solid player he just needs to hold his nerves and keep his head up!
Novak or (jokavitchasdjhaskj) is going to be beastmode his serv is going to be tough to break, as long as Murray doesnt make to many unforced errors he should be fine
Best player vs second best player, its going to be a crazy match that i bet comes down to 2 - 2 and a tie break
Edit: Hasnt novak only dropped like 2 sets throughout the whole of Wimbledon?

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Omg bertu! No tie break in the 5th set of any match of the slams!! Not even for women at 3rd! Anyway I must say that both nole and Murray had an easy tournament, no federer (who won 7 times!), no nadal..thats a huge advantage! Murray had a really easy run to the final apart from march vs verdasco and the semifinal which I still haven't seen entirely btw, but I knew he would won! Novak had a fucking hard semifinal so he may be more tired than Andy, but I do stand on Novak side! Andy deserves to win too but its going to be very hard for him! Novak is more solid also mentally, and if they get to 5th set the public will have a decisive role! It could be one of the best matches of all times, like federe and djokovich semifinal at Rolland garros some years ago!

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
Omg bertu! No tie break in the 5th set of any match of the slams!! Not even for women at 3rd! Anyway I must say that both nole and Murray had an easy tournament, no federer (who won 7 times!), no nadal..thats a huge advantage! Murray had a really easy run to the final apart from march vs verdasco and the semifinal which I still haven't seen entirely btw, but I knew he would won! Novak had a fucking hard semifinal so he may be more tired than Andy, but I do stand on Novak side! Andy deserves to win too but its going to be very hard for him! Novak is more solid also mentally, and if they get to 5th set the public will have a decisive role! It could be one of the best matches of all times, like federe and djokovich semifinal at Rolland garros some years ago!
oh yeh :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Murray sucks tbh only lucky he is not fit as Novak Del porto etc he is a lucky lazy scottish bastard :D

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Murray eat Djokovic. And I was right :)

Magneset

Reaction score

nickj

Reaction score
Good final, glad the robot won but Nowak gave him the game on unforced errors

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Do you know which country is best at tennis?

:D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
davis cup doesnt count shit xavii :) it used to be relevant 40 years ago :)
abt the final, novak didnt actually play, murray played well, he had a strong defense which forced nole to make many mistake! i knew he had chances to win but id never expected it to end in 3 sets!!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
JetsonRay said:
davis cup doesnt count shit xavii :) it used to be relevant 40 years ago :)
abt the final, novak didnt actually play, murray played well, he had a strong defense which forced nole to make many mistake! i knew he had chances to win but id never expected it to end in 3 sets!!
S P A I N, of course.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
well its played on clay so when u ask of which nation u can answer nadal :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)