taking the piss or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

littypoos

Reaction score
some1 spamming server with console "lit fucking contact me on xfire now or i ban u"
fuckknows who the fucker was.......virus....
but i dont take kindly to orders being thrust upon me
maybe some1 shud do their homework b4 banning!!

sort it out eh

littypoos

Reaction score
oh thats a perm ban btw..i join clan...2 days later u perm ban me...jesus h christ

SisirK

Reaction score
Lit ???

"fuckknows who the fucker was...virus..."

I have to admit, your post portrays the message very poorly, do you really think you should have posted with such haste ?
You should have considered your words more appropriately, I for one frown upon this.

littypoos

Reaction score
maybe if u had seen what was getting spammed in the server u would think differently
i took a good while to make sure this is what i wanted to post...so frown if u wish
some asshole comes in server and seriously spams..makin me out to be some kinda fake clannie....tellin me to speak on xfire within 30 secs
how the f*** can i answer if they aint on my xfire
tell u what ...ur trial failed.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
u mean Virus is fucker? i 've heard that he fucks his right hand only.

u should calm down dude and first find who it was and why he did this, and than fuck the forum.

And i dont think ur swat player so why u write this shit in swat section?

SisirK

Reaction score
From what I am aware, trials are meant to add the recruiter on their xFire.
There obviously must have been some form of mis-communication between them which resulted in ViRuS' actions.

When someone speaks to you in console, all you have to do is type back to the server in chat.

I can understand that you may be angry and put out by the situation but the fact of the matter is this, your attitude stinks in this thread..
Your insults aren't appreciated..

Trial failed.... - More than likely my friend !

FiliX78

Reaction score
mhh.. it wasnt virus.. server was hacked and someone stolen rcon pass so maybe this thing is a big misunderstanding..

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bo it was me XD

i told i am ViRuS contact me, if u have not me on your xfire , how can u be MEMBER ? i wonder, and WHO told you that you ARE TRIAL ? even i don t see your application on forum

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Kf told him I think..kf said to me ''I'm gonna put lit on trial'' few days ago

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
virus is recruiter and admin. he didnt know why u use wm tag and asked u. u should have answered u are new trial. As new trial u are supposed to add Virus and Krazyfire in your xfire. seems this time it didnt work that way and u were trial but didnt have virus in xfire. anyway if u applied on forum u could have told to virus in game chat. (i dont find your application where it should be but i actually remember u did a post dunno where).

so it was all a minuderstood. ur post is not in application thread, virus couldnt add u, and u didnt add him. u didnt tell him u were new trial, so he banned u.

nobody is wrong, just minunderstood. get some common sence guys/girls and gays .... and menc

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nab kf , u didn t tell me, i gave him trial :)))

and he should added me on his xfire :)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Unbanned sry was mistake confusion m8 I should of spanned virus more :)

littypoos

Reaction score
so...through misunderstandings..u act like a twat (virus)
i can read 1 console message..i dont need 20 spammed down the page...did u notice when i DID reply in the server...my reply was instantly outscrolled by ur added spam.?!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
no way , you should ad me on your xfire,

DIABOLIK

Reaction score
hi littypoos,
next time can u use more fairplay into the posts??? In this Clan is very much appreciated the education and the respect for other member, avoiding if possible too scurrilous and offensive language. Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)