SWAT4 10th Anniversary Competition [with PRIZES]

doubleyouehm

Reaction score
Dear World Muffins,

SWAT4 will celebrate its 10th birthday next month. To commemorate this special event, we want community members to share the reasons why they love this game. But the idea is to make it a competition. Players can submit their entries either by uploading a brief video displaying their passion for SWAT4, or by writing up a short piece of text describing their addiction to the game.

The winning entry will be posted live on the front pages of SWAT4Stats.com, Markmods.com and linked on the DExUS Server Browser. The creator of the winning entry can also choose between a free 3-month SWAT4 server from MarkMods, or a €30 euro cash prize (PayPal).

But remember, we are not necessarily looking for a video with the best editing effects, or a high standard of English in a written piece. All we want is for you to portray, in your own way, why you love this game. Entrants can stay anonymous if the wish; it is also allowed for a clan to jointly submit a video (for example) together.

The deadline for this competition is Thursday, 30th April 2015. An independent panel of 5 will judge the entries and the winner will be announced on Saturday 9th May. All entries should be submitted to: sunbun93(at)gmail.com

Sponsors

DExUS SWAT4 Server Browser Alternative

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Don't be sad Keyes! There will always be ESA tournaments :p

I guess the deadline for this competition is before "BB SWAT4 (for real this time) Tournament 2021" ? :D

"The creator of the winning entry can also choose between a free EMPTY 3-month SWAT4 server from MarkMods" Who would choose this now that game is dead? With 30 euro I buy an "Unforgivable Night" at Pig's ten times!

Jokes aside, nice idea, but since the game is in the current state, it won't attract that much attention. Would be better if it was a year ago. My opinion.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I will think about it. 30 euro is a 30 euro. Being 5minute camwhore for 30eu is acceptable.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
We can put our event bloopers as our clan video :D

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Linux said:
With 30 euro I buy an "Unforgivable Night" at Pig's ten times!
dam, he put his price up?? I think i will use gypsy Stoner's service instead

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I think these 30 euros shouldn't be spent on something that no one uses, who uses marksmod? who plays swat4?
I prefer it cash

Or give it to the servers provider, he deserves that ;)

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Yea it is nice idea but sadly too late. If you make it a funeral and looking for the best speech im considering to join

doubleyouehm

Reaction score
A few notes to add, as a few people are asking:

-Do not just make a standard frags video; being a cam "whore" is not what we are looking for. Instead, be as creative as possible and surprise us.
-Give a reference to the 10th anniversary somewhere in your video/text (that is the point, otherwise the competition would happen ages ago)
-A recommended format would be 3 minutes for a video or 300 words for a written entry, however you can make it as short/long as you like.
-This competition has been made public on all active SWAT4 clan forums, it may be shocking to hear but some of them would actually value a MM server as a prize. Plus saves handing out a 30 euro cheque jaja
-Get involved! There is only one motive in all of this – to give justice to a game that has served us so well for an entire decade.

Less than 2 weeks till the deadline! Good luck

Linux

Management
Reaction score
doubleyouehm said:
-Do not just make a standard frags video; being a cam "whore" is not what we are looking for. Instead, be as creative as possible and surprise us.
That's exactly what I'm telling Pistolero for his CSGO videos!!!

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I've been thinking and came to the conclusion: 30 euro is good, but I really have no idea how I will tell in camera, that I love game, about which I don't care at all.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)