SWAT 5!

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BVSe2S6JJQ

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
market doesn't care what u want, grasp it man !!
There won't be swat 5 - at least in near future.

KrAQL

Reaction score
If they watch this video they will made swat 5 in a week :) GJ titinho

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i agree with menc...sry m8 but it is very hard that a new swat will come out

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I also hope they'll make a new SWAT game (Freedom Force was also a good game, by the way...) Well if they don't make it, I probably will hehehe

video looks interesting :)

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Keep your dream alive but swat5 wont never come out I think. Activision's Factory bought Sierra and I dont think that they waste his time to make swat5 :(

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Never say never :)

Ofc hard to tell if they will make it, but it was/is a popular game with good reviews so in future someone might be interested to make 5th part.

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
http://irrationalgames.com/community/forums/swat-4/we-want-swat-5

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
I suppose that such or paraller threads to reinvigorate some game, they have every day

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
if they will make swat5, it will suck. It will be like COD with uber big maps and more campers. Anyways sad to hear again but it won't come out :lol:

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
if they make swat 5, they need to follow principals of swat and not shitty cod, cod is so unrealistic because you can shoot whole mag from 5 km away and they can die, whereas swat there is recoil control and tactics which you need brain for, also in cod you can jump like crazy with so many equipment it is like you have rocket on your shoes every time you jump. for me i love swat4, if they bring out swat5 they need to be careful not to follow cod otherwise they would upset a lot of consumers like ourselves.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
if they make swat 5, they need to follow principals of swat and not shitty cod, cod is so unrealistic because you can shoot whole mag from 5 km away and they can die, whereas swat there is recoil control and tactics which you need brain for, also in cod you can jump like crazy with so many equipment it is like you have rocket on your shoes every time you jump. for me i love swat4, if they bring out swat5 they need to be careful not to follow cod otherwise they would upset a lot of consumers like ourselves.

If they will make the same sh** than COD (big maps and more stuff with no sense). Swat is opposite in all, swat is for inside maps not so big and COD is the opposite and more stuff

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
The matter is not if they will develop a Swat5. The matter is if some company will realise that Swat is a great shooter game with some special characteristics that make it very diferent from Cod or Battlefield.

If any company ever notices this and decides to develop a new game with Swat characteristics there we will have our Swat5, however they call it.

DeViiz

Reaction score
Never say never :)

Ofc hard to tell if they will make it, but it was/is a popular game with good reviews so in future someone might be interested to make 5th part.

FUCK U JUSTIN BIEBER!!

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
U all take into consideration gameplay or player view. U need to consider also company view. It means that the company need to earn on this game but firstly they need to invest in it. Swat 4 always was small community comparison to cod, bf and so on. Having in mind that most users will use cracked version the cost might not get retured thus they will not invest.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
even if they will make SWAT5 it will be shit like 95% of new games. So guys dont bother with this, I think its 5th topic about swat5. boring

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
u swat guys can only conplain...sad to say but true...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)