Summer Cleanup 2017

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Short summary:
Since the long inactivity of the CoD 4 section, it is now frozen until further notice. All members who were ONLY in the CoD 4 group were placed to the Temporary Membership group and will keep their membership for the CS:GO/SWAT 4 section(s) only if they REPLY TO THIS POST (or join our Discord server) within a maximum of two months after the creation of this topic and agree to play one or both of these games.

The same goes for the CS:GO members that we have seen only once or twice and that we don't even know if they are still WM members or even play this game any more.

If the members from the list below, marked as "PLACED TO TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP GROUP" do not reply to this topic within a maximum of two months after the creation of this topic, they will be placed to the Retired Members or Legends group.

Full changes list:

PROMOTED:
  • RuGiZuGi → CS:GO Team Leader
  • Euskadi → SWAT 4 Super Admin
  • Villa → SWAT 4 Super Admin

PLACED TO TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP GROUP:
  • abby
  • alex<3
  • Arphis
  • Bananas
  • beeswax
  • Blaze
  • BobZ!
  • Ghost_(Wanted)
  • Ice
  • Idrizi
  • JetsonRay
  • jOe!
  • Kobra
  • kubalafear
  • lemonade
  • Magneset
  • Marlboro
  • obito
  • OhhJonni
  • pilleman182
  • Punisher
  • RooT
  • Ryu
  • Sm0k1n
  • sound
  • SwiftyMicvey
  • UFO
  • uGa
  • VEN'
  • warbird
  • zaR

DEMOTED TO:

• Kiehs → Legend
  • Bane → SWAT 4 / CS:GO Admin
  • Freddy → SWAT 4 / CS:GO Admin
  • MissVampire → SWAT 4 / CS:GO Admin
  • Durden → SWAT 4 / CS:GO Member

RETIRED:

• canoeMadre
  • Markie
  • Pain
  • SiberianHusky

* Note: Strike-through means removed from these lists

Kind regards,
WM's Leadership

OhhJonni

Reaction score
Yoooo we need to boost this up again! But thanks for the notice :*

Magneset

Reaction score

I do play CS:GO but i only really play with a few friends of mine. So i dont know if that counts or not.

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey, homos! :-* how are you? :-*

KeYeS

Deleted Account
If you were only in charge of that.. i'd suggest you to talk back to some of the leaders

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Im still alive and i do believe i showed up sometimes in the recent past!
Im currently on honey moon with my fresh new wife hehehe!! We married 2 weeks ago!
On my fb u can find some pics if ur interested in :)

Im not playing any of these games anymore, my pc is 9 years old and i rarely use it for gaming lol

Feel free to put me in the retired members or legends, as u see fit!

Cheers and dnt forget to hate muslims hahahaha
Love u kf :D

JR

Reactions: Bane

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
If you were only in charge of that.. i'd suggest you to talk back to some of the leaders

Kiehs, you can't go AWOL for 2 years then come back and expect everything to be the same.

As you can see in Linux's message, this was "signed" by everyone who's part of WM's leadership and ACTIVE, after we gathered and discussed this matter.

Kind regards,
WM's Leadership

If we want WM to survive, we need active leaders and members, not ghosts of the past.

Have a nice day mate and hopefully you'll stick around more!

Punisher

Reaction score
Dunno why but I only alerted this message when I replied but I see that it was originally posted in Aug

Magneset

Reaction score
I dont mind taking part in "leading around" If the community needs help with administrative tasks, recruiting and the usual cheat spotting i used to do in CoD 4. Other than that im not sure how i can contribute due to school etc.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." Since when some gay must accept my post?

Linux

Management
Reaction score
"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." Since when some gay must accept my post?

It is antispam working bad, we should consider removing it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)