Sonny leaving WM..

Reaction score
This is not joke thread,my decision to leave is SEMI final,i dont wanna leave cos of members (lots of gays here) even if u say that i talk to much,i rly love u all i need to chill out ,its my last year in school so i will have not much time,maybe i will join some other clan and play some wars time to time,my leaving of clan doesent mean that i wont be in TS and spam u all,i wil talk time to time :D,like i said its SEMI final decision,i will think about it one more time...

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
dont need leave gay! you can always be afk like ZzZ naab :D it wont be fun without u in ts our ears need some pain :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thats not good news. Think about it longer...

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well I think I know what you have in plans :D I bet you will try apply to grs anyway I can ensure you that you will be not fit to them. Even if you join them You will find there more disappointments than fun. Well it is possible to improve aside players from ex delta but they will not accept you as like friend atleast dont expect approval Storm and Piero. Your admiration to Bjoggi is also funny :D Thay guu was busted on past by UAC and also while public game with aimbot and no recoil. Anyway decision is up to you and it is your choice

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sonny said:
i will join some other clan
omg, michal. i thought exactly the same. he is checking if any other clan would take him before his semi-decision will be a final decision.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Well now it's my turn to say something i guess, Sonny you are the same age as me, and i have to ask you.
please rethink about this, not just sudden change in clan would do you any good, trust me i've changed clans just to meet new friends, new experience etc. but at the end, you will need to find a place where you feel like home. and WM is the ONLY and FINAL clan i will ever go to.

I know the decision is not up to me of course and i cannot force you to do anything.

The decision is all yours, if you think "you want to join other clan" i won't mind. but if you think i care about you talking too much on TS? No. i do not care who talks much or talks less, as long as they do their job and do it well. :D

Reaction score
U guys should see what the fuck are u writing,really now im pissed..lol,some of u just rly piss me off slowly.And if someone is blind,i wrote i will have lots of exams,i can be afk its k for me.. but fuck stop f attack me

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
do you need more time for your studies and that stuff ? fine, you can leave or stay inactive.

Do u want to join another clan ? Fine, see you in servers.

you leaving because you have exams but you will join another clan ? makes no sense in my opinion. but good luck.

Reaction score
I can be afk ,not like zzz :D cos thats too much for me,if i will have time i will play for sure..and about joining gRs....LOL and imo u make rly big shit here,i didint post that i LEAVE,i wanted to know ur opinions what u think about it,i just wont have same time like always.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
so you leave coz u need staudy but u still play? wtf is this. You dont have permisiion to leave ! FU ! :D

Reaction score
I decided,that .....................i will..................................STAY,study is important,sometimes i will be inactive.and for all fakers FU,i thoutgh about this decision much,all those times laughing with titinho and hector was great times for me.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well we should keep restrictively limit age + 18 That topic have no sense.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well, we have many mature 16yo in clan, but once again sonny showed us that he can't be pegged as mature.

anyway, i second the increase of age limit for new members (at least to 17yo)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Michal said:
Well we should keep restrictively limit age + 18 That topic have no sense.

if that includes kicking out charfire i will agree :D

Reaction score
Nah i was close to leaving,but some good guy said to me that i should stay,and thats not u Silver.And about this "mature thing" if u think that u have 23 years old and ur adult good for u,i dont know any mature person in this clan.oh ye Michal and Sabbath are the only mature here Krazy sometimes too :D

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Just lock this topic. Sonny will stay and STFU ALL.

XD

HAIL WM!!!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)