Robin "Fifflaren" Johansson to retire from gaming NiP are left with 4

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
http://www.hltv.org/news/13555-fifflaren-leaves-nip

What do you guys think about this?

Fiffy has received so much hate from all of the counter-strike community for not being on par with the rest of Ninjas in Pyjamas, though no one actually knows what goes on behind the camera. One of the best CS:S players of all time, 27 months spent with NiP helping to build and rebrand the org from scartch. I am very sad to see him go but i am also very excited to see who they get in, and how well they will play with whoever they get in.

Who i think may join: Krimz, olof, flusha, maybe pyth.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Go join NiP Berty xD

I ain't into CSGO squads or stuff, these things happen all the time though, everyone gets sick of gaming at one point.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
looks like the pressure has finally got to him. I didnt see the ESWC games but i saw the results and the flaming on forums after NIP got knocked out.

It says he retired but I wouldnt be surprised if he joins another team a few months down the line.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure 'Retires' is used loosely here, I would bet anything (though it makes me sad) that it was more of a hint to 'retire'. NiP offered him a job in management like fnatic did to Devilwalk but he declined it and says he will carry on gaming. Makes me upset but something needed to change for nip.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Ill miss him he was a cool player he was a good player in 2013 as a support/AWP player but since the meta changed he couldn't carry on with the games changes i hope twist joins as he is a less toxic player than schnieder and eskem or denis comes out of his job xD

Reactions: Bane

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
HLTV kids made probably about 15 topics within an hour about who will join NiP on his place :D Gosh the site´s average age is ~15 :p

This was quite expected as many have said and even Fiffy himself spoke about retiring some time ago if I recall right... Well, hope all good for him :)

Yea like KF said, I'd like to see Twist join :) pyth, formal hacker shiet... krimz and olof are doing so well @ fnatic now that I don't think they'll go anywhere :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I will exchange him with my autosniper gun (rarity hit someone first time)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Maikelelelelel to NiP on a trial basis :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Bane said:
Why man, it seems he have skills atleast?
Yes but he was kicked from his last team for being to toxic and hateful, why should someone toxic get a chance at being in such a legendary team as NiP? Someone who is honorable needs to take over fifflaren, i really wanted Schneider so he could get revenge on fnatic.

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
I would vote for: NiP - Gaming Berty ! Heared that they negotiate the contracts! HLTV confirmed

Reactions: TBerty

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
El Pistolero said:
I would vote for: NiP - Gaming Berty ! Heared that they negotiate the contracts! HLTV confirmed
Facepalm - even as a joke :D

Reactions: El Pistolero

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)