Risen 2 Dark Waters (this topic for Lady Beanie ;) )

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Risen 2 Dark Waters-SKIDROWRisen 2: Dark Waters © Deep Silver27-04-2012....
Release Date - Protection...............SteamCEGRPG..............
Game Type - Disk(s).....................1 DVD9RELEASE NOTESSet

several years after the end of Risen, raging titans have devastatedthe world and pushed humanity to the brink of existence. Subsequently,monstrous creatures have risen from the watery depths of the sea andtheir attacks have brought all seafaring to a grinding halt. The hero,now a member of the Inquisition, is sent out to find out how to stopthe chaos caused by these creatures from the deep. His quest beginswith rumors that the pirates who frequent the southern islands are theonly ones who know a way to get rid of the creatures once and for alland end their reign of terror.With an all-new pirate-based theme, Risen 2: Dark Waters aims tocombine the most loved classic RPG gameplay mechanics of the originalRisen with a fresh theme and setting on a huge variety of themed islandlocales. A third-person role-playing game set in a dark and grittyuniverse, Risen 2: Dark Waters maintains the most immersive features ofthe original Risen, with multiple approaches to every challengeallowing players to shape the game world based on their own decisions.These choices will serve to unlock new paths, features and additionalskills for the character. Together with a highly interactiveenvironment and a full day/night-cycle affecting countless aspects ofthe game world, Risen 2 will be set in the most immersive RPG gameworld so far.

http://kat.ph/risen-...w-t6340688.html Im downloading it atm but i know this will be GooooooOOOOoooooD!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
it is way in too deep sickness for me :D
but mamma will love it ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
YEEE! better be good :D I'm downloading now

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
my computer was too poor to play it ;) but atleast i did check it work xD i did chance .INI files to get English to in-game...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
pirate game, sounds nice. but WHY THE FUCK are there such MONSTERS?

damn freak games!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)