player 'cichy'??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlboro

Reaction score
There is this guy name cichy, who plays quite often on WM hc.
He always uses the same class, which contains 3 x frag perk. I asked Alex to kick for me, instead Alex looked him up and saw he had 8 warning for 3 x frag from 5 different admins.
He decided to ban for for 1440 minutes
This morning he came back with 3 x frags again, i warned him 3 times fairly with 1 round between every warning to give him time to change..
Now i think the only real solution is a perm ban, though, i am not the 1 to decide that..

What do you think?

Magneset

Reaction score
He should get a perma in my opinion. If he is that stupid then he would just continue doing it over and over again.

However if he aint got a speaking english, maybe someone who speaks his language should tell him to follow the rules? Might be to much effort, but thats what i would do before perma banning him.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
He is not using 3 nades but dunno why he doesnt want to change class. I ll talk to him on serv when UFO is not there. This gay warned me and did not remove that warn coz of talkin to nice girl in polish.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
why uga when im not there???gay chat?hahah

Idrizi

Retired Member
Reaction score
he was kicked like 100 times,warned and everything,looks like he dont get it or something

Reactions: LeninsHirn

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Is time to ban that asshole for ever. Today i warn him again for 3 nades and told me to kiss his ass. So enough is enough with him.
His guid bca41b81
I have and screenshoot.
Ban hammer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)