performance issues. mb some1 know wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm downloading BF3 again...

Last time I played(MULTIPLAYER) the game just lags like hell when for example, I watch explosion etc.

Doesn't matter what I use on grap options, like ultra or low... No effect. FPS just keeps dropping into 30 ors.
So.. NERDS please, tell me is my comp that bad or what the hell is wrong with my game or comp.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00Ghz
Win 7 x32
Club-3D HD 4890 Overclocked shit ors.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
mada faker

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Can+you+run+it

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ummmm... You seriously think that I have not tried that yet?! DUMBASS :lol:

My comp passes the test on every level (minimum) and some levels on recommended

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
my advice buy new pc :p you dont need to thanks :D

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Game was developed for pc's like mine, but i still dunno mb rly too weak...
I got Intel core i-5 4 CPUs 3.30ghz, overlocked to 3.70 and 4gb ram
Video: palite gforce gtx560ti sonic 1gb.

I dont rly care abt graphic so much but its fcking not fair, if nabs on more lame pc playing on best game quality while i cant. :)

Firstly, what resolution do you play at? That card can just barely handle Ultra settings, in single player. It cannot handle Ultra in multiplayer at all. If you wish to run Battlefield 3 on Ultra settings, you'll need a high end video card with 2GB of vram, preferably 3GB. (going from high to ultra, it takes a fuckton more vram)

With your setup, at 1920x1080, you will just about be able to handle the game on medium, with anti aliasing off.

Here's a benchmark of Battlefield 3 with some gpu's.

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
happy to got 2x Radeon 6850 HD 2Gb-Ram video cards + a quad core @3GHz then hahaha:D

though i dont play this shit-public-nerd-game; but minecraft runs smooth =)

Reactions: pilleman182

SkandalisT

Reaction score
N
Firstly, what resolution do you play at? That card can just barely handle Ultra settings, in single player. It cannot handle Ultra in multiplayer at all. If you wish to run Battlefield 3 on Ultra settings, you'll need a high end video card with 2GB of vram, preferably 3GB. (going from high to ultra, it takes a fuckton more vram)

With your setup, at 1920x1080, you will just about be able to handle the game on medium, with anti aliasing off.
Nah, I run it on 1280x1024. Some time ago I figured out, thats all my troubles its just an overheating problem, lack of RAM, poor net connection and, as Virus said, drivers. Main problem was is not enough RAM. To run this shit game smooth you need at least 8GB instead of my old 4. :D Also with newest drivers problem almost gone. (pity only, that newest drivers crashing like shit) ;) Last thing, that I need to do: is to buy new netcard to fix wierd connection and "nodie" in all games.

So... if someone else have some similar problem just do this: 1)buy more ram 2)drivers 3) Avoid cheap "Palit" videocards with low cooling system 4)Or better do not buy this game at all - waste of money. :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yep... I fixed the crash problems...

Same here.. Not enough RAM but no can do.. I don't have enough money now to buy a new pc etc. gotta play with 20-60 fps :D

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
8 gb of ram costs 40-50 bucks only...

i have i7 3770 k, asus gtx 560 ti 2 gb = no issues on ultra settings in 1920 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)