Only Noobs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I am here speaking for the CoD4 part of the community. Just wanted to ask if you guys could let us know when you finished sorting out this shit, so we can take over the thread and make it a spam pit. Thx! :D

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bodhisattva.fnord23 said:
I am here speaking for the CoD4 part of the community. Just wanted to ask if you guys could let us know when you finished sorting out this shit, so we can take over the thread and make it a spam pit. Thx! :D

IM AFFRAID that Swat sec are the best spammers ever!!!

da

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i gonna return back to the topic a little TiTi was fired up (maybe) coz swat server is full of noobs. I have to say that part of this is coz of admining the server.

1) if members and admins all the time they play in server speak another languages then English but wanna others to speak only english and kick players who dont follow rule which even members dont keep
2) if admins kick for 1 TK by mistake good players who even said sorry but dont kick players who TK regularly without saying sry ...
3) if admins kick good players (players who play regularly without any broking rules) who in joke telling him they are noob coz the admin did just noobish think

i am not surprise that only noobs play in our server to say true noname player (good or not good) has not have good time in our server and will be prefer another server in case they are bussy the sad true is that our server has only small amount of players who are called loyal and return back to the server especially in case that they are only 2-3 players.
Everybody should realize that swat community became smaller and smaller and to fill server will be harder and harder

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;plWnm7UpsXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWnm7UpsXk&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)