Only Noobs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titinho

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well, you guys revoke my admin rights cause i kick or ban all noobs i see on server, but its not that question i want to see solved here.

Im not demanding nothing, just to warn you that WM server is starting to be a noob server cause is full of noobs cause GOOD ADMINS not kick noobs, and only kick people cause they insult, etc, etc, etc...

i hope this topic would be very discussed..
If WM server will be like that i will tell you now, i will not play there..

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
helou titinho i just want to say, dont take it so heavy, have u been good always? let people train or soon we just play alone in SWAT...i havent been so active lately and i dont know what is going on in server but when im there if i see someone doing mistakes i dont kick him for that, i would kick if i see that someone mess with Purpose like many TK,VIP kill etc..and still just temp ban/kick we all got bad days and we can be idiots..and to u Admin rigths Try earn em back :D

da

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hm Titi try to play in ESA, MYT, or elswere no way all servers are full of noobs even noobs recruited from old swat players and especially morning early afternoon it is terrible everywhere and to say true that was one of reasons to play under different nickname otherwise i would have to kick players on the sight in WM server (= server will be empty soon) or to be very impolite in other servers anyway i am listening your suggestion to improve the situation coz i would like to enjoy playing swat too.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Even though im not a Swat player, i can tell you something as a WORLDMAFIA HIGH ADMIN!(such a tough name, i feel powerful). 1st Cod4 WM servers are full with noobs also still they are full 24/7. 2nd by what you wrote up there i could say that u rather have pro players that insult each other then to have behaved noobs=). 3rd 1 of the reasons i hate playing in WM promod server is that the guys there think too much of themselves and insult everyone and the freaking time.

Reaction score
Lol yes Titi is right,i playe yesterday,i was the only member in WM server,and no Admin or Higher Admin or Leader wasnt active on xfire,some guy was doing lots of troubles,namecalling,teamhurting...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
ok im sorry... i will join ESA server instead ...

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
When You are an admin You can kick or ban because of:
1. TK, VIP kill
2. Team hurt, gas, spray, flash etc.
3. Name calling, bad words, bad behaviour, not respecting other players etc.

If someone is a new player but does not act badly, I mean he plays according with rules - you cannot ban him, because he is learning the game !
Also as an admin respect other people ! Stay calm...be like a judge, neutral to others.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sonny said:
Lol yes Titi is right,i playe yesterday,i was the only member in WM server,and no Admin or Higher Admin or Leader wasnt active on xfire,some guy was doing lots of troubles,namecalling,teamhurting...
he wasnt talking about trouble makers but about guys who cant play the game properly. And as other said. We cant kick/ban players only because they dont know the game. If the follow the rules they should be able tolay on our server. Or we can be like ESA and ban/kick everyone for everything.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You basically wanna ban somebody because he isn't as good as you at this game? are you serious? and you think that would make WM srv more popular? rofl. Sorry but so called ''noobs'' are regular players that return to the srvs and help them keep them busy. If you wanna ban them all you will have hard time keeping srv alive trust me. Also since when are we so elitist? You should give ''noobs'' tips so they improve not kick/ban them from srv.. how would you feel if you just started playing a game, joined a srv all excited to play then get kicked/banned because you just are pro enough? I don't usually comment on swat topics but yeah.. this is just lol topic.

Reaction score
I know that u cant kick or ban coz someone dont know the game,that wouldnt be fair,i know rules,if u wanna ban then u must have very good reason to do it,about the thread noobs are in all games :D,they play this game following rules etc but just they dont play as good :D isint reason to ban all now :)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
We got few admins who kick new players only coz they are not playing so good. That is very not mature behave. Once i ask one of you .. why u kicked this guy? and in answer i have: "he is so noob he makes on my nerve" , that a pro admin behave, GJ! Remember that evryone was starting this game in some moment. I dont like members and specialy admins who namecalling newbies and in 1 year ago was at same level as them.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
actually so far i saw very bad admins on wm server. i can give names , undecieded ,HEctor diabolik and titi. please all do not take it personal. i warned you all many times. do not play admin powa as you want. do not kick ppl for fun. do not change maps , do not switch players do not give wepaons back .etc.......

and i don t know your admin right revoked TiTi. do u know A/ SA pass have been changed recently ? and did u ask the new pass to some1 ?

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i usually don't post on swat topics neither, just just wanna saythat ur playing games mate, and public servers, WM or others have always been low...that's why we play matches and that's why we seek a special skill according to us...in every games u got all the skills panel in public...if u didn't noticed that i couldn't help it more...then stop gaming :D

Jimas

Admin
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more with Sab, Bean, Virus and Ryu! U cannot use admin power to someone that is simply not good enough player! Most players r low and not pro! ONLY WHEN SOMEONE BREAKS THE RULES! Otherwise server will be empty!

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
actually so far i saw very bad admins on wm server. i can give names , undecieded ,HEctor diabolik and titi. please all do not take it personal. i warned you all many times. do not play admin powa as you want. do not kick ppl for fun. do not change maps , do not switch players do not give wepaons back .etc.......

and i don t know your admin right revoked TiTi. do u know A/ SA pass have been changed recently ? and did u ask the new pass to some1 ?

Oh What a surprise, im not on that list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)