ONLY HIP HOP NIGGAAAAAAAAAA

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
like the tittle says it, this topic is only about hip hop songs, i expect u funkers to put links over youtube ;) hip hop from ur countries are highly welcome, make me flyyyy

Here is my youtube channel, u can get many US hip hop classics and french hip hop there, enjoy...click on playlists if u wanna stick to one style :)

http://www.youtube.c...ew=15&flow=grid

PLEASE TROLLS NO SPAM ON THIS TOPIC OR I SLAP UR ASS BITCHES

ps : can a forum admin pls move this into "lounge" channel bro's, thx

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Justin bieber cried when he heard this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EWruiIjBmo

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hip hop is definetly a too much considered music style...if u have good ears and ur not black u will understand that the beat isnt everything :p
plus music is made more of sounds form instruments than from lyrics, thats why i regret this "mess"!
but hey u plastic heads (@li) have fun with that if u really want to :p

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well like many of ur comments, (which made u spammer of the year) ur telling total bullshit.

Music means nothing out of his root, his culture, and u cannot understand metal if u haven't been through the creation of it, with punk and rock, like u can't undersand jazz if u haven't been through blues, like u cannot understand dancehall if u haven't been through reggae roots...all those type of music are cultural, and deserve a careful listenning, + the understanding of what's behind...what u definitly don't have...

also tbh the voice is an instrument like any other instruments, so music means everything of that, there is no separation between voice and the rest...lyrics can be inspired by human experiment which make it rich, or by poetry or arts, and his meaning is not necessary to appreciate the music...tho the only bad music is mainstream music, created for money and not inspired by its roots.

if u would have good ears u would be able to understand and to listen what it's all about, especially in hip hop music, where the beat is only one part of it. Music creation make the beat, dj put it live and mix it, rapper express on it, and breakdancers move on that all.

so jetson fuck you m8 u don't have a clue ;)

Reactions: sound

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bébé, slovenian hip hop rocks tbh ;D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)