News! Servers & Plugins

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
New training server: 176.57.129.81:27075! (add it to favourite)

We can add 30+- expert bots (it won't lag like in single player, because the server is the one that process them) and learn how to work in team, improve our aim, and also learn the maps. We added infinite money, so you can try any weapon you want.

I'll type below some useful console commands: (press ` (near 1) to open the console; if it doesn't work, then go to Options → Game Settings → Enable Developer Console and select Yes)
rcon_password xxx // replace xxx with the rcon password
rcon bot_add_ct // adds a bot to the counter team { if you want to add more bots at once, I suggest to copy-paste the command
rcon bot_add_t // adds a bot to the terro team {
rcon bot_kick xxx // replace xxx with the name of the bot you want to kick

Tip: If you want to switch the teams after a while, all the bots that you've added will be in the same team with you, so instead of wasting your time to kick them, simply type !admin in chat for all (press T) and change the map to the current one, or another.

P.S. - Ask me on Xfire or Steam for the server and rcon password (the rcon password will be different from the main server, so anyone can have it).

So, whenever you feel like training, spam some of us and we will train together!

Reactions: Xavii

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I got a better training way, open your own server and leave just one bot one the opponent's team.
Type in bot_mimic 1
From this point the bot will do whatever you do (the bot will get stuck at stuff im the map)
Disable this to let the bot buy stuff when winning/losing, then enable it again.
This was a great way to train with the scout on TF2, it will work best with pistols.

Also I think it should be a 5v5 TDM with random spawn points.
I see those servers but with 24 players it feels like shipment from cod4 (this 10x10 map with containers in the middle)

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
From now on our public server will be monitorised by HLstatsX.

This will surely attract some new people and make them stick to our server, because honestly, CS is a game full of stats whores. :p

I was thinking to give a reserved slot and VIP rank to the first 3 non-WM members (check my latest edit). They would have this rank for a month, and if in the next month someone else takes their places, we will give it to them, and so on.

I also removed those annoying auto messages, like "X killed Y and got 1 point", etc, and left a clean and intelligent ranking system. Just type "top10" (or "hlx_menu" for more commands; if you don't remember the last one, check the auto message that will appear once a few minutes) in chat and you will see the first 10 persons that have the most points.

The second column of numbers represents the points needed to advance to the next place.

Also, I turned off the "log player chat to database", "log admin chat to database" and "record RCON commands". Disabling these commands will reduce the lag caused by this plugin to almost none, so you don't have to worry about any lag related issues.

Here's the online version of this plugin: http://worldmafia.box1.hlxcehost.com/hlstats.php

You can see there the players that are online (in real time, not like GameTracker, which actualise the list a few times a day).
I was thinking maybe we can make a button for it on our website, so people can see if someone's on our server and join too if they want to play (Xfire doesn't allow us to add any servers to favourite, so unless we start the game, we can't see who's online on the server, which makes it very annoying and time consuming).

Here's what I'm talking about:

Have a nice evening! :)

Over and out.

P.S. - KF, please don't ignore the last part of my message, otherwise your dick will fall off! :D

L.E. - I just noticed a really cool feature! You can see how active a player was in the last week or month! Also, you can see the overall stats there (not only of those that are online) http://worldmafia.box1.hlxcehost.com/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=csgo. We might use that to promote as VIP (reserved slot) the first 3 most active non-WM members, instead of the in-game ranking, which is based on points and not activity. I'm gonna add another advertise line tommorow regarding this. We will also use it to promote our own members, based on their in-game and overall activity (the forum activity matters too, but without an active server, it's hard to survive in this game).

L.E. - I changed the ranking system back to points, because even if I selected "kills" instead of "points", they were still tracked, but hidden. So, if there's no way to disable this, we should at least take advantage of it. Here's a link that will help you understand how the points are calculated: http://worldmafia.box1.hlxcehost.com/hlstats.php?mode=help.

P.S. - Everyone starts with 1000 points, so that's not a bug. Check the link above for more details.

Today I restarted the stats for the last time, so from now on, you guys can start showing how active you are!

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Listen boys, you want to get a bot dm config, i have one i can share later on when i find out how to share it.
Once ingame you type in conse map de_xxx (i like de_redline).
Then type bot_kick all.
Then exec bot_dm, and you got lots of harmless bots running around. This helps your aim, especially if your practising flick shots etc. I like to do it a lot for pracc, especially before a match (i go for anywhere between 200-500 frags each time #cray)

Ok cant find out how to share a file but here's the contents of the config,

sv_cheats 1
mp_autoteambalance 0
mp_limitteams 0
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_add_ct
bot_dont_shoot 1
god
bot_difficulty 3
mp_spawnprotectiontime 0
mp_respawn_immunitytime 0
mp_maxrounds 100
sv_infinite_ammo 1

(give weapon_ak47) to get your ak.

btw admins can move this into the right section if you want, not sure it is meant for this thread.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Looks like KF ignored your entire post, Larry.
Now go, go go, make his dick fall off.
One gypsy to rule them all!!!

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
It's coming soon btw can give me example I'll copy it and make it much better

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score

Our theme is already white and gray, the stats are updated once a few seconds, you have an admin panel just like you would have for a dedicated server, custom subdomain (worldmafia) and there's absolutely nothing to add extra (maybe only the theme, but since our forum is white and gray, it fits perfectly).

Maybe you clicked on my first link and thought that the list is empty :D. Here's the good link: http://worldmafia.box1.hlxcehost.com/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=csgo (you can even click on a random's person name and add them on Steam)

We may change in the future, if the hosting site will die (which I doubt it will), but until then it doesn't worth the trouble (we would have to change all the settings manually, because the admin panel was created by that hosting site and we won't have it) and there's no sense to do it right now.

P.S. - Come on Xfire when you have time, I made an account for you, so you can see for yourself how it works. :)

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Oh, almighty supreme leader, I bow down to you and I beg you to make that button... I know it's very hard and time consuming to link a website to a button, but in your greatness, you can do even the impossible!

P.S. - Here's the link: http://worldmafia.box1.hlxcehost.com/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=csgo (click on "Servers" to see who's online). Name the button "CS:GO Stats", please (no space between CS and GO! :D).

Thank you, supreme leader!

Reactions: KrazyFire

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
wow I have to say im suprised how many players already visited our server

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
I added an AFK Manager to our server. Hopefully, this will make the admin's job easier and the game more enjoyable.

If you're AFK for 60 seconds (70 if you count the freeze time), you will get moved to Spectators. When you're back, simply press "M" and choose the team you desire.

If you move even a little, the countdown will reset, so you don't have to worry about being moved to Spectators for camping (the plugin wasn't created to act as anti-camp protection).

Also, if a spectator will be AFK for more than 5 minutes, the server will automatically kick him (admins have immunity).

Off Topic: - KF, I haven't forgotten about that button! :D

Reactions: Gumias

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)