News! Servers & Plugins

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Linux said:
Maybe add some direct connect to server buttons on website? Is it even possible?
Visit http://worldmafia.gameme.com/ , select the desired server and then click on the IP address. I've changed some things, and now it should work properly. If someone is still confused, then check this pic: http://i.imgur.com/JsJ3m23.jpg

Also, Keyes is working on something cool, so let's have some patience. :p

One more update: Stats have been reset today, hopefully for the first and last time, because the bots were tracked too (no more points or kills added for eliminating bots).

Linux

Management
Reaction score
You can't stand it when bots have higher score than you? Learn to play niglet!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
you could not stand to have me on top, pig.

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Pig's Diary
Seventh day after the post was made
- "The old HLSTATS button is still there and no changes seem to be made. Waiting patiently for the year 2017 to come..."

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
+1 for Ceee! Please, just stick to the button! :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Now you all will learn KF power! you all think that cs:go servers are save hosted by Rugi hahahha just wait and see.

Reactions: KrazyFire

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score

Reactions: Durden

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
New plugin installed on the Deathmatch server!

Now you have a buy menu to the left side, and the guns you have chosen will be remembered for the rest of the map (if you want another guns, simply type !guns in chat), not to mention that your guns will reload automatically after each kill! (and that with sv_cheats set to 0!)

New custom spawns have been also implemented, and they have been placed in a smarter manner.

Also, we made the server FFA (free for all), which means that there will be no teams, but everyone for himself! :)

Happy Fragging!

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Good job pig, server rocks! I just wonder who had this great idea!

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Fine, you'll get 1% of credits for the FFA idea! And yeah, that's me being generous!

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
One more update: The Hive365 Radio has been replaced with FragRadio. The second one is much more popular, so I'd say is a better choice. The command to start the radio remains the same: !radio

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
You either don't have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (choose the one for other browsers) installed or your antivirus is blocking those kind of connections, which means that you'll have to create an exception in order for the radio to work (Keyes had this problem).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)