News! Servers & Plugins

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
New update! LIVE Radio added → Hive365!

The radio is based on the Steam's browser (MOTD), meaning that the server won't be lagged in any way. As proof of that, you can turn on the radio, disconnect from our server and observe that you can still hear it!

It also has a lot of features, from volume range to the name of the current song. But enough talking, take a look for yourself!

P.S. - I added it on the training server too, so it will make your training more enjoyable. :)

L.E. - In order for the radio to work, you need to have the MOTD enabled! In case you disabled it, type this in console: "cl_disablehtmlmotd 0", then restart the game and enjoy!

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Hey guys! Some ports of our servers have changed, so here's the updated list:
Competitive Server: 176.57.129.81:27015
Aim Maps Server: 176.57.129.81:27035 (public server, with aim maps 24/7)
Deathmatch Server: 176.57.129.81:27025
Training Server: 176.57.129.81:27045 (password protected - check this topic for more details)

That would be all for now. Don't forget to pay Rugi in nature, because he's paying 15 euro/month (not to mention the 50+€ he's paying for the root server) for a hosting site that allow us to manage/update the servers much easily!

Reactions: Durden and Ceeee

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
EmoPig said:
Hey guys! Some ports of our servers have changed, so here's the updated list:
Competitive Server: 176.57.129.81:27015
Deathmatch Server: 176.57.129.81:27025
Aim Maps Server: 176.57.129.81:27035 (public server, with aim maps 24/7)
Training Server: 176.57.129.81:27045 (password protected - check this topic for more details)

That would be all for now. Don't forget to pay Rugi in nature, because he's paying 15 euro/month (not to mention the 50+€ he's paying for the root server) for a hosting site that allow us to manage/update the servers much easily!
i recommend the aim map server, with sv cheat 1 enabled. we had deathmatch with just nade and molotov, probably the most fun i ever had in cs go :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
EmoPig said:
I think we are currently wasting resources. KF pays for a dedi server where he hosts COD4 game servers. And Rugi another one where cs:go servers are hosted. Would it not be better if every game server is hosted in the same "Root server"? At the end it's up to Krazyfire and Rugizugi, but I think both of them would save money and the donations would be much more efficient.

Btw Arphis has donated 40€ in the last month, something to be appreciated as well.

Anyway, Thank you Rugi, and Krazy.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I'm not using the server for games only. Bet I speak for both of us when I say we have made a great deal with them, so would be dumb giving up a server. Another point is that I'm not sure if a single server has enough power to host cod and cs

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Dont worry Xavi, part of their monthly payments are also for the deranking services I provide everytime they play CS with me, and for EmoPig's "evening service" :D

On serious note, I also told Pig to save some cash! But gratitude to all those members who spend their hard-earned cash for the benefits of the Clan. We love you guys.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Zugi said:
I'm not using the server for games only. Bet I speak for both of us when I say we have made a great deal with them, so would be dumb giving up a server. Another point is that I'm not sure if a single server has enough power to host cod and cs
great then. :kiss:

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Thanks to Arphis!

And Pig, you might maybe charge more for your services and then use the extra money for the server payment? I heard you are really cheap.

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Update: New stats tracker installed on all our servers!

Link: http://worldmafia.gameme.com/

How it works: click on the server that you want to monitorize, and then check this pic to see the options available: http://i.imgur.com/PrSctwP.jpg

I put as MOTD on all the servers the top10 players list (different list for all the servers), so people will see it every time they connect to our server or the map changes. They can also check the rank in-game, just like with the old stats tracker we had (write !top10 to display the list). Here's how the MOTD looks: http://i.imgur.com/E0oa7b6.jpg

You may wonder why I changed the stats track, and here's the answer: Both stats trackers look almost identical because gameME bought HLstatsX (though gameME has some extra features), therefore HLstatsX will be closed soon. So, it was better to make the change now than later. Also, with HLstatsX, you could monitorize only one server, while here you can monitorize all three of them! Not to mention that HLStatsX was free of charge, meaning that you could get your account deleted without any warning...

P.S. - I know that most of us don't care about ranking, me included, but the only reason I bought this service is because it attracts players to our servers in a much faster manner! Also, seeing who's online, in real time (unlike GameTracker), on all the servers, by just clicking on a button... is some pretty cool shit! :p

We will replace the HLSTATS button with gameME Stats, to make it easier for everyone (it's time to spam the shit out of KF!).

Also, you can make new friends by just selecting the desired profile, and then clicking on the link from "Steam Community" area. I'll give Xavii as example, so he can brag with his K/D ratio! :D http://worldmafia.gameme.com/playerinfo/68

And to answer the question: Will this lag the server? The answer is no. I disabled all the logs and all the auto messages, and the only thing that works to store all that data is their server, not ours!

I'll keep you guys updated if something new comes up. Take care and happy fragging!

Reactions: Durden

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
emo there must be some bug look im not first in stats ?!

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Maybe add some direct connect to server buttons on website? Is it even possible?

Linux

Management
Reaction score
We can have it on 'Servers' tab, or something like that, a widget on main page perhaps.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
good job piggers! and Xavi, go easy on the bots :p

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Linux said:
Maybe add some direct connect to server buttons on website? Is it even possible?
Linux said:
We can have it on 'Servers' tab, or something like that, a widget on main page perhaps.
It is working. i will have a look at it and make emo work on it :D

Enter this link in a new window: steam://connect/176.57.129.81%3A27015
it will ask what to use to open this link and you can choose steam to execute it. It will send you right away to our competitive server and its not a big thing to make a nice button arround it.

The only thing that makes it take more time is... guess what... our beloved krazyfire :D

Linux

Management
Reaction score
So we can expect this to be done before Christmas?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)