Military parade in Moscow

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I know, that this days in trend counter-russian moods, but I post here this not because of politics, nor propaganda.
Almost every past year some people in x-fire asked me to link them some videos from Red Square parade, because of interest and curiosity. So I decided to post this here also.

Just because it's a cool show. For all, who likes military tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkz7WlR2ld8&feature=youtu.be
Infantry march
Vehicles:
WWII samples
modern part
New half-secret samples(New MBT, IFV, scout-vehicle, artillery and etc). (Some of them were developed in Research Institute 2km from my flat)
Airshow:
Helicopter part
Jet part

Reactions: Durden

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Helis actually start at 1:12:50
What you mentioned are probably AA rockets and other rockets
Jets come right after the helis I mentioned.

Very beautiful at 1:19:40 and at 1:20:00

SkandalisT

Reaction score

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I never found that kind of events interesting. I mean it is cool to see, but I get bored after couple of mins :D

ValeRa

Reaction score
do you know the maroon berets (bordo bereliler) ?

SkandalisT

Reaction score
If you mean by them turkish group, then not really. Just googled.

ValeRa

Reaction score
yep i meant the turkish one anyway they are the best trained soldiers and they won the international special forces tournament 4 times as i remember. American DELTA FORCE, Russian Spetsnaz and many more team were there (Of course i dont say that to satisify me ego) btw i also like watching those military ceremonies.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
ValeRa said:
yep i meant the turkish one anyway they are the best trained soldiers and they won the international special forces tournament 4 times as i remember. American DELTA FORCE, Russian Spetsnaz and many more team were there (Of course i dont say that to satisify me ego) btw i also like watching those military ceremonies.
It has nothing to do with satisfying ego. :lol:
This is about being proud of your nation, your country. That's not the thing, for which you should feel guilty.
That's what people forget this days.

But there is a tons of such competitions.
It's like a PC gaming tournaments - a lot of different championships. In some not even all countries are taking part.
For example first I googled international special forces tournament and it gave "Annual Warrior Competition", which says China OP:
http://www.warriorcompetition.com/home/index.php/competitions/championslist#6th-annual-warrior-competition-2014
Then I googled world special forces championship and found a lot of stuffs and topics about NATO and turkish maroons, beating Delta Force and etc.
There is many competitions, and, in my view, how good special forces are says their real statistic and operation, which we of course cannot know.

WTF Hunter what the fuuuuuck. hahahah

ValeRa

Reaction score
Yeah you are right :p I'm proud of my country eventhough our current president(tayyip- fuck him :D) and yes I saw Annual Warrior Competition that you wrote then i looked if there is any Turkish team in dat tournament and I saw one. We can say them "Military Polices"(actually i dont know what to say them in English). But as I know maroon berets won the other tournaments straight 4 years and USA stopped tournament and I got a video of a final competition against USA.

https://www.facebook.com/hayattin.icindeen/videos/298634260301367/

The reds are maroon berets and white ones are special forces(delta i think).

bravo

Senior Admin
Reaction score
lol Jordan won there !

Nice video btw

in Jordan there were many events organized by Russian cultural center to celebrate 70th anniversary of the victory, this musical celebration was 1 one them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJWviqnxBGs

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)