magic: the gatering

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
do some of u play or know this trading cards game?
i used to play it in late 2005 then i stopped and i kinda missin it!
for the ones who may lile to try it theres no need to buy the cards, just download magic workstation and the main cards database, ull have all the cards and u will be able to create any deck u want!

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
oh jetty ;D i stopped in 2009 :D but i earned around 5000 euro by selling my cardsm via ebay haha:D i dont want to know how much i spend for them though :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
loool which decks u played?
i tried once to biuld a hatred suicide black but was too expensive...
my favorite to play was a milling deck based on the ravnica block dimir cards, actually was more like control-mill thanks to circu and others cards like traumatize or glimpse the unthinkable and phsichic drain were the main milling ones!
had loads of counters too i think around 18 including the sideboard ones ;)

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
oh man i wish i could remember all of them haha;D it was fpor more than 5000 cards and i had like 20 decks though most of them werent any good haha;D my favourite as far as i remember was a soldier "deck" insiting lots of cards out of the zendikar ( late 2009) and a few mirrodin cards. though it was my best deck i really enjoyed a mono blue takeover deck with "chromeshell crab" aswell.

traumatise was one of my favourites after it got re-printed lol;D i never enjoyed the idea of milling... i prefered creatures with some nice attitudes as my basic defense. often played that game with my mates on 4v4 or 5v5. those were the best days ;D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahaha! I still got those cards.. omg. I never played it properly but it was popular here back when I was like.. 13? so 8 years ago :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
mamma are u for real? WOOW!!!
btw panda i have the first print of traumatize! i used 2 of it coz 5 mana is quite an expensive cost..
i had a very fast aggro creature pushing too but i left it unfinished, still it had very good cards in it like 4 giant solifuge and groundbreaker have 1 foil solifuge!
im trying to set up again my mill deck and ive seen that tnere are many nice new cards that can help me make it better, thou ill have to play in t1.5 and its much harder!
btw if u miss it download magic workstation! theres a big community of players to play with and test decks!
ive recently played the 2vs2 on ps3 but it sucks coz u cant make proper decks!

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
wait 1st, beanie is 21?:D jetson told me u were like 40.... @jetty: to be honest i rlly cant remember anything lol. its nearly 2 years ive sold all my cards so :p ive been looking for any good magic game though. might give it a try! i will let u know

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
loool which decks u played?
i tried once to biuld a hatred suicide black but was too expensive...
my favorite to play was a milling deck based on the ravnica block dimir cards, actually was more like control-mill thanks to circu and others cards like traumatize or glimpse the unthinkable and phsichic drain were the main milling ones!
had loads of counters too i think around 18 including the sideboard ones ;)

When I hear this I feel like beating you up, I don't know why it's nothing personal but there's something inside me that wants to punch you.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
only thing i collected was stories from Turbo gum, but i was 7 years old then.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha why? u played this game too and u hated countermagic? or its just another nonsense from our dear paella eater? :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wait 1st, beanie is 21? :D jetson told me u were like 40.... @jetty: to be honest i rlly cant remember anything lol. its nearly 2 years ive sold all my cards so :p ive been looking for any good magic game though. might give it a try! i will let u know

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
jetty is a liar SOB, never believe him a word dude! ;) kaja is a young pretty lady! :*

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
ye i toldhim fakecoz i didnt know if u wanted to share it ;)
and bob never call my mum bitch again or ill eat ur balls!

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
all gays have it! :)

and bob never call my mum bitch again or ill eat ur balls!

if i tell you, you are a SOB, i dont call your mother bitch, it qualifies only you, you little sensitive bitch! :D

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Add a dislike button! so I can press on JR's post :lol:

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
all gays have it! :)

if i tell you, you are a SOB, i dont call your mother bitch, it qualifies only you, you little sensitive bitch! :D
ok it is not hard for me to think that u werent any good in maths, but if im a son of a bitch than for the trasitive property my mum must me a bitch or the hypothesis would be negated and this leads to a paradox!
basic logic rules :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Jeston = Gay
Gay Man = Girl
Girl cant think in basic logic , so that means you lying :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
hahaha! only u gays of WM think that im gay :D
and i know a lot more abt maths and logic than u all!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)