Insult game

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
U smell like chloride coz ur parents fucked in a pool when they wanted to have a baby

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
you'll make a great first wife someday

jOe!

Retired Member
Reaction score
your momma so fat when her beeper goes off, people think she is backing up.

lemonade

Retired Member
Reaction score
Your face looks like you've been using it as a doorstop.

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
A russian, a cuban, an englishman and a pakistani are in a train. The russian takes a bottle of the best vodka out of his pack, pours some into a glass, drinks it, and says: "In USSR, we have the best vodka of the world, nowhere in the world you can find vodka as good as the one we produce in Ukraine. And we have so much of it, that we can just throw it away..." Saying that, he open the window and throw the rest of the bottle thru it. All the others are quite impressed. The cuban takes a pack of havanas, takes one of them, lights it and begins to smoke it saying: "In Cuba, we have most of the cigars of the world: Havana, nowhere in the world there is so many cigars and we have so much of them, that we can just throw them away...". Saying that, he throws the pack of havanas thru the window. One more time, everybody is quite impressed. At this time, the englishman stands up, opens the window, and throws the pakistani through it... :D

lemonade

Retired Member
Reaction score
If I was as ugly as you were, I wouldn’t say Hi to folk, I’d say BOO! :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
It must be terrible to see so many czech hot girls and know they will never even look at you.

lemonade

Retired Member
Reaction score
Let it be very clear to you - the only asshole I want in my life is the one that I sit on!

jOe!

Retired Member
Reaction score
jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score

Reactions: Ryu

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)