Idea for betting.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
One day ago me and 2 my friends spontaneously made a bet: Who get's married first lose and must... And we figured out few really weird ideas. :) For example. idea, where 2 winning friends make plaster cast on their dicks, then gift it to the lost one and he have to store them in his room for a month - is the more or less adequate,

I'm out of ideas now and so I'm interested does anybody here have in mind something more awful and socially unacceptable? :rolleyes:

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Go for a long walk through the streets with a gay flag t-shirt and dressing gay like. That sounds pretty socially unacceptable for russians and the result should be awful enough. Don't forget to record it.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
For example. idea, where 2 winning friends make plaster cast on their dicks, then gift it to the lost one and he have to store them in his room for a month
Only in Russia :D

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Reactions: Linux

SkandalisT

Reaction score
We already thought about going out in public naked and recording it. About dressing like a sectary messiah with dick print on a chest and going to other people's houses with question "Hello, would you like to talk about dicks?" and record it until someone agree.
Also we had idea, that loser in bet have to build a vehicle(we are engineers np) and ride other 2 winners.

But we've not found anything special... About what we all 3 would agree and scream, fuck yeah, let's do it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)