I leave WM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
omg come on dudes,
DjBilly was always a fair member and very opened minded towards us.
He showed us his work as DJ in Real life, and I would almost say that he was nice to
everyone! That Wordy is his real life friend influenced his decision, and if Krazy for example would leave WM to make a new Clan or if I had a real life friend playing CoD 4
or Swat 4 I would certainly leave to play with him on same TS etc...
So DJBilly made right decision and I wish him the best!
Don't be angry Bob :p

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol Carl i like billy im just LoL about ESA :p i will always play with him with fun :)

And MENCJJUSZ.... co to kurwa za flaga? kambodza?

Kavinsky

Reaction score
True, ESA is not a very good clan ...

And you can't say that you left for the server rules, because ESA clan has the dumbest rules ever.
As DG said, STEAL VIP KILL ??? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE ?

Euskadi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
OMG billy leaves, my heart is going to stop beating as the planet stop turning around.
lol

It's your choice, we won't arrest you to keep you, and i don't know if we can you are so strong, have no fun in esa and i'm a bit kind to take the soap in their shower the first day ...

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Euskadi said:
OMG billy leaves, my heart is going to stop beating as the planet stop turning around.
lol

It's your choice, we won't arrest you to keep you, and i don't know if we can you are so strong, have no fun in esa and i'm a bit kind to take the soap in their shower the first day ...

u see euska you thinking only on sex with men.. yah ... he wont arrest, strong .. omg Euska u really a G... ;P

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
u see euska you thinking only on sex with men.. yah ... he wont arrest, strong .. omg Euska u really a G... ;P

lol, nice Darth Ghost. and Euska is talking about "Shower"

Euska is just underlining our and my theory that he is gay :p
and its nice to see that DarthGhost is getting this "nose" to detect gays :):1109614356_10778182

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Carlzone said:
omg come on dudes,
He showed us his work as DJ in Real life, and I would almost say that he was nice to
everyone! That Wordy is his real life friend influenced his decision, and if Krazy for example would leave WM to make a new Clan or if I had a real life friend playing CoD 4

no dude you are wrong. {ELF}gtm is my boddy. he is my friend at the universty. but we are member of different clans

Flashbang

Retired Member
Reaction score
Guys, you have to show respect for Dj. He is leaving and left us with a nice and friendly message. Some people don't even tell us. It's his decision and if he feels more comfortable and welcome playing with people he is like and knows, then we can't stop him. Dj, you are a good player and will always be. See you in clanwars where I'll be killing you. :p (and you'll be killing Menc and ViRuS).

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
no dude you are wrong. {ELF}gtm is my boddy. he is my friend at the universty. but we are member of different clans

and both u noobs ;P ahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.................

Let the cow be with you :1109614356_10778182

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Carlzone said:
omg come on dudes,

lol max, i am not angry, u noob..:D read what i posted: "ok, its ur call, and as i said, i think this was the best what u could done! play where u feel uself fine! have good times!"

u want me to translate it to german? :) (there is it: "ok, es ist Ihre Forderung, und wie gesagt, ich glaube, das war das beste, was Sie tun können! spielen, wo und fühlen Sie sich gut! die guten Zeiten!" - i used google translate for it)

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Flashbang said:
Guys, you have to show respect for Dj. He is leaving and left us with a nice and friendly message. Some people don't even tell us. It's his decision and if he feels more comfortable and welcome playing with people he is like and knows, then we can't stop him. Dj, you are a good player and will always be. See you in clanwars where I'll be killing you. :p (and you'll be killing Menc and ViRuS).

i dont think that we was disrespectful ^^ were we?

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
SBSP said:
i dont think that we was disrespectful ^^ was we?

we were, he was

btw. the google translation sucks :p

you wrote "Have good times" and Google says "the good times" :)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
like i translate polish to turkish, and it translate that virus mom is bitch. This translator sux. I say something else :p

Let the cow be with you :1109614356_10778182

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol Q :) u r such a liar, dont blame the translator for everything..:D take ur balls, and say what u rly said! :p

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
he really said in turkish ' benim türk annem fahişe.... bla bla ' my turkish mother is bitch. ....'

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so the web translators seems very reliable! :p use them with careful! ahahahhahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)