I leave WM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjBilly

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I think the time for me to leave the clan has come. I know sometimes i was a little out of myself (but that was just a few) and had some argues with some of you, i hope no hard feelings, but the last weeks i made some new friends from ESA clan and have much better time than playing in WM server. So i hope you will still talk to me and be your friend cuz i really enjoyed my time to the clan and i won't forget how good you are and everybody respects you on matches!! One of my influences was wordyx and as you know we know each other on real life and can't play swat without being with him on same server! ANyway, i hope u guuys keep owning other people and become better everyday!!!

With all the respect,
DjBilly

kamikaze

Retired Member
Reaction score
no billy no .please dont leave us . i like to play with you. . i must do first clan match with you. . if you feel good out of wm . leave but we like you.

Flashbang

Retired Member
Reaction score
Billy, it's been good having you on the WM clan. You were one of my good friends in the WM clan from my first arrival and you're a nice person to talk to on xfire. I have noticed you have been less on the WM server and I respect your decision. Best of luck,
Flashbang.

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good bye Billy we will miss u in the clan ur a nice guy and good player. But im not surprised to ur decision in our server isnt good lately. Lots of noobs, no old WM members. I think this is a subject to figure out. But now good luck m8 and i hope u wont join ESA :p.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Total Posts

good bye Dj. but i would like to say something to you. a part of a clan doesnt mean you ll enjoy all time it means you ll do something to make clan more enjoyable, to make better things , to make good decision for the clan due to no enjoying or not to join other clan for enjoy. so it s difficult to do that yeah some people can t take more responsobilities. yeah i can understand you. it s your decision.

guys this is not for only Dj this is for all WM members. do something good things for the clan.if u feel a part of clan. i appreciate CArlzone. he doesn t play on wm server but he does amusing posts on forum. he talks each other. he makes jokes on forum even he doesn t play with us

anyway dj have fun in your life cya. i have nothing personal to you so i hope u don t understand me wrong

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cya Billy! Was nice to meet you :p

PS. I can sign to ViRuS thoughts in 100%.

Carlzone

Retired Member
Reaction score
thx ViRuS ^^ :p

@ Billy,
It was a nice time with you, enjoy your Swat-Life at ESA with Wordy and the Rest.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i wont be so nice, as others.. i allways knew, that this will come soon, just didnt know when.. since wordy geci left WM, i never felt u part of WM, u allways had better times and plays in ESA server..u act, played and behave in WM server as if you would have been in ESA server(gave the weapons back to urself when u killed vip; kick players for ESA members etc) and now its time to say, i never liked this(not as if I would not have said it you then)! so im happy that u leave WM, coz this will be better for all of us! and for sure, no hard feelings! cya in wars

Kavinsky

Reaction score
Even if i never played with you, nor against you, hf in ESA.

But even I posted more messaged on forum, and I joined WM in October ...
Can't say you were very active were you ?

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yes, there WAS...before his mates left us for ESA!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ManEater said:
Even if i never played with you, nor against you, hf in ESA.

But even I posted more messaged on forum, and I joined WM in October ...
Can't say you were very active were you ?

he was not active

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
it seems lately he showed more activities in ESA(forum, ts, server also)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SBSP said:
it seems lately he showed more activities in ESA(forum, ts, server also)

loool. but it s wrong server :p)

DjBilly

Reaction score
SBSP said:
i wont be so nice, as others.. i allways knew, that this will come soon, just didnt know when.. since wordy geci left WM, i never felt u part of WM, u allways had better times and plays in ESA server..u act, played and behave in WM server as if you would have been in ESA server(gave the weapons back to urself when u killed vip; kick players for ESA members etc) and now its time to say, i never liked this(not as if I would not have said it you then)! so im happy that u leave WM, coz this will be better for all of us! and for sure, no hard feelings! cya in wars

I guess that the rules of wm server didn't suit me! So i think i would have more fun playing at ESA server where they always use TS not only at wars and give no less lethal at vip kill! I am sad u feel that way SBSP cuz i did give back my weapons only once and happened u to be at the server that time. It could have been anyone else but for you. And it was a bad day for me in real life so couldn't be patient to play with green gun even a single minute and waste my time not killing anyone and getting no points. Anyway, i hope u have great time at your server with other m8's. WM was my first clan at Swat and i will never forget my good times there... xD

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok, its ur call, and as i said, i think this was the best what u could done! play where u feel uself fine! have good times!

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
o0mg Billy ESA is biggest noobs in swat world... stealing rule LOOOOOOOL. I dont know why but CYA. i wil understand if u leave beacouse:

u make baby = no time
more work = no time
more pussy = no time
ESA = ??????? omg

Let the cow be wit U :p :1109614356_10778182

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)