Hi there o/

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Travis and I'm an alcoholic.

Just kidding, im Travis from the Netherlands and I'm 18 years young, you'll most likely find me under the In Game Names of: Captain/Corrupt/Wolf/Goku, these nicknames come from my Battlefield 3 era about 2/3 years ago, on January 31st this year I switched from Xbox360 to PC and immediately fell in love with Counter-Strike:Global Offensive which is probably the game I will play the most with you guys. (hopefully)

I got in touch with this group of people because of freddy, which added me as a friend after one of the matches. (which we lost really really really hard) and we just kind of started playing, I got invited more often and came to meet people like Keyes, Husky, Zugi and Pistol.

I'm not sure what else to put here but if you have any questions about me you can always ask!

- T

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Hey and welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you :)

I don't play CS much these days because of my studies, but feel free to add me on Steam (linuxrs) or Xfire (sohhitman) :)

See ya around!

Reactions: Goku

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I think Xavii will be more interested in brothers.

Bane

Admin
Reaction score
Tell me more about your sister pls :D

Im joking, welcome to forum and enjoy your stay, its nice playing with you :)

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Hey ho! Nice to see you here and dont be fooled by linux's and other member's kindness, long time ago they went full gay and dont wanna come back straight, watch your butt. And yes, the last, but yet important: .... beware of THE PIG. Oh shit! asfrwsgvbeb

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Gosh, SkT change that signature it scared the shit out of me.

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
Dutch guy named Travis, I like him already. Welcome to the wonderful world of Worldmafia

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Still a better love story than Twilight ! :p

Welcome to the forums, now ditch CS:GO and pick up cod4 ! :p
Maybe i´ll see you ingame cs:go one day, i have played a couple of maps with the guys for fun :)

KeYeS

Deleted Account
OMG he mentioned my name in the Entry post! Well .. kinda in a bad relation but OMG!

yoyoyoyo good to finally see you here :D

Reactions: Goku

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
OMG he mentioned my name in the Entry post! Well .. kinda in a bad relation but OMG!

yoyoyoyo good to finally see you here :D
OMG UR FAMOUS!111!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)