Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I played a single round and I was banned today. I 'd like to know why with a well founded explanation. Thanks. :)

Magneset

Reaction score
MANonFIRE wrote to me on xfire and i looked into it. The only admin online at the time who could have banned you would be Ryu. I dont see the ban in the log so he probably used B3. Ill ask him to make a reply with his explanation next time i see him. Probably tomorrow

MEMENTO

Reaction score
Excellent. Looking forward to it. Thanks for quick reply Warlord.

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Nice to see you on the forums Mem but would be better under better circumstances :)

I was on when the ban hit, but I dont think it was Ryu, we were joking about banning you but I doubt he did it.
The console said something about PB following a prior kick/ban under the guid :)

Hope it gets sorted out.

Mr.Red

Marlboro

Reaction score
Mr.Red said:
Nice to see you on the forums Mem but would be better under better circumstances :)

I was on when the ban hit, but I dont think it was Ryu, we were joking about banning you but I doubt he did it.
The console said something about PB following a prior kick/ban under the guid :)

Hope it gets sorted out.

Mr.Red
Assuming the reason is correct ^
Cee/Alex will most likely follow up on this topic, helping you out.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Prior kick/ban is a 2 minute kick by punkbuster, you are not on the banlist either

Magneset

Reaction score
I would have checked his GUID on PBBans and GGC, but i cant seem to find it anywhere on the other ban topics. I also couldnt get it from him since he wasnt online at the time. So memento if you check this topic again. Go on a random server with punkbuster enabled and type /pb_power in the console and post the entire GUID here.

Magneset

Reaction score
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE check b3 and banlist and PB and everything this ban makes 0 sense.

The guid is clean so if it was punkbuster who banned him it would have been dirty.

Punkbuster would also have wrote a reason for the ban.

No admins did it apparently. Me and Ryu were the only ones online at the time who could perma ban (as far as i know) I checked xfire at the time.

So.... im clueless

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
dude, i hate you as a player, u know it and i never hided my feelings toward players.

but i didn't banned you. even tho i m glad punkbuster did.

its a pb ban, idk the reason, but i d be curious to know.

Reactions: sound

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score

And there is no one with the name 'Memento' on our banlist either.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ryu said:
dude, i hate you as a player, u know it and i never hided my feelings toward players.

but i didn't banned you. even tho i m glad punkbuster did.

its a pb ban, idk the reason, but i d be curious to know.
in the head,baaaam :D ahahah ;)

Reactions: Ryu

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Since pb banned him why doesn't he make a ticket to punkbuster, to see why he was banned?

what if pb banned him for a legit reason? since we don't know the reason of the ban i don't think we should unban him.

also he joined the server and directly got banned if my memory is right. so it could be a past ban i mean, he could have been banned by pb in another server, and when he tried to join our svr got banned. this is possible right?

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
if he is banned from pb do not unban him until he get an answer whats going on...im so curius about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)