Happy New Year for 2014 and 2013 Awards

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Just a few days ago 28th Decemeber was World Mafia's 7th Birthday... We have reached a long 7 years and hopefully more to come and i wish everyone a Happy New Year on behalf of World Mafia.

Lets get to business in awards.

Lets start off with the call of duty 4 Section

1. Most Useless Player in COD4 for WM -> This was a close battle with Jetsonray who was competting to retain his titleits - UGA (8 votes [34.78%])

2. Most Valuable Player in COD4 for WM -> For being the Most Active Admin and dealing with new members - Alex Ghost (12 votes [52.17%])

4. Cheater of the year award in cod4 - Our very own clan member who was banned by Me and who cheated ceee's heart with ryu its
- Kibbles (12 votes [52.17%]

Thats wraps it up for call of duty section now on to SWAT4

1. Biggest skill boost in SWAT4 - For his performance in game and his high ping its out prince of persia -> Ben (6 votes [ 50.00%])

2 Most Useless Player in SWAT4 (non WM-member) - For his constant complaining ingame its -> |MYT|Maszo (10 votes [ 58.33%])

3. Most Useless Player in SWAT4 for WM - For his activity in clan and in forum we present the awards to :D -> Ash (8 votes each [66.67%]

4. Most Valuable Player in SWAT4 (non WM-member) -> Put a lot of effort in the community with his posts in community blog and for his credit as UAC Tournament Admin - Mig (5 votes [41.67%])

5. Most Valuable Player in SWAT4 for WM - This is was a draw a tough fight between the our newest member and our oldest big ass in Game With sharing 5 votes each its Sabbath and RugiZugi (5 votes [41.67%]) ->

6. Most noobish clan in swat4 - The clan that trolled the whole community in the ESA Tournament who constantly under preformed and the ones with "best individual players in SWAT 4" ©(Sonny) its -> Pro Gaming [PG] (8 votes [66.67%])

7. Most valuable clan in swat4 - This year another 2 clans one this award its the 1.1 old timers. MYT for there active servers and contribution into the community keeping it alive. ESA who organised the ViP Tournament this year. Both deserve the award. Without these clans SWAT 4 would be not so strong today without them. -> [||ESA||] and |MYT| (4 votes each [40.00%]) ->

8. Cheater of the year award in swat4 - with his great selfbust and photoshopping skills its one hard heart its ->Stonecold (6 votes [50.00%])

And for our favourite awards its the community awards

1.Spammer of the year 2013 in WM - Jetsonray(11 votes [42.07%]) -> Winning the award again after 2 years its our very own spam lord Jetsonray

2. Gay of the year 2013 in WM - We dont just have 1 gay this year winning the award we have found the perfect couple together its our previous winner of 2011 and our old member who has changed his ways its our CoD 4 players Jetsonray and SounD with (10 votes each [34.48%])

3. Troll of the years 2013 - With his constant bullshiting and bragging we introduced a new award this year just for him with out any doubt the winner is our old Member - Sonny -> (26 votes [88.87%])

4. Most Useless Player for WM - Our old Call of Duty team leader and biggest gay its the nade alot -> Casper

5. Most Valuable Player for WM - Our War Arranger our SWAT 4 Leader without him World Mafia SWAT side would not succeed its ->Sabbath

Without you the players this would not be possible thanks to everyone who voted and stay within our small community.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Well done guys! Everyone deserved their award :lol:

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well done everyone. Congratulations.

Especially to my cod4 section: Congratulations to everyone and keep it up darlings. Uncle C is very proud of you all.

Also thanks for SWAT section, I'm so happy for you and proud for your archievements. Thank you all.

Reactions: JetsonRay

damn

Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone! Xavi it's time to pass down the pink to the younger ones. You have worn it with honor and you should be proud of your successors :p Give jetty and sound the pink, I wanna seee :D Special gz to alex and ghosty, they both deserved their awards :) Hoorah!

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone,lets try hards gues to keep this awards for all 2014 :D

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
1.Spammer of the year 2013 in WM - Mencjusz (18 votes [62.07%]) -> Winning the award again after 2 years its our very own spam lord Jetsonray
Menc what? :p

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm very proud of you son, I always knew you were special.

Reactions: JetsonRay

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hahahahah nice one

Congratz to all ! Happy New Year :)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
gratz bro's, nice job krazy and happy new year dudes, may 2014 be better than 2013

Reactions: Gumias

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Why don't you change your name from JetsonRay to JetsonGay? Show to everyone that you're proud of your award or we may take it back!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
I did it already 2 years ago! And damn xavii ain't passing me anything: im taking back what's mine for birthright!

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Wow not even JR went this far! Seems like we got new spammer of the year.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
Linux said:

JR is amateur, pseudo-cock-sucking-cheap-spammer. I'm master of the art!

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Linux said:
JR is the student of this guy, Linux :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)