Happy birthday SWAT4

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Can't believe you guys forgot about it ;)

This game is dying though so I can understand.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I actually ran across some topic celebrating it so I brought it over here.

Linux

Management
Reaction score
How many years has it been since SWAT has been ruining my social life? Wow I can't even remember. That's the thing with those games that never get old. If there weren't patches for CSGO it would die within couple of years, but look how long SWAT made it without ANY fixes or pathes (just one expansion)... And that patch-expansion is more lame than regular SWAT :D

Pro game, even if I said I won't play it anymore, I still can't leave it. That thrill of a true tactical shooter can't be replaced with CSGO. Shame the game didn't get a sequel. When I see those games on Steam and there in not a single tactical FPS. When people prefer rush n frag rather than tactics, that's what you get. I actually lost it in CSGO, most of the time I'm just rushing brainless.

Nevertheless, the competitive side of SWAT died long time ago. When we merged together, it was already over for SWAT. Now there are no good teams left playing the game, and public servers are like playing with bots on SP. The tournaments were over long time ago when UAC died, so all the good teams buried their SWAT careers and left. It is kinda depressing to see desperate attempts to make more tournaments, or even bday posts like this, it is like operating an old man that is about to die anyway, giving hope to his family, but you all know he will die eventually. It makes me remember those great times when I enjoyed every single minute with Snow (COOP king of fun), Hunter and Bane (those recordings omg) and Larry (especially this guy I can't help it but rofl when I think what we did with this old game), pablo (hardcore mapmaker, learned me everything about it), KL mfs (shaped me in competitive spirit), SoH guys (yes you read well, had great fun there), and last but not least ofc WM gays although we didn't play SWAT much together. Thank you all for that!!!

Sorry for the long post, I just felt like writing everything I had on my mind. Exactly what I meant when I said that stuff like these awaken so many memories... Next time I would prefer no topics like this. Let the game die and lets bury old days.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Linux said:
How many years has it been since SWAT has been ruining my social life? Wow I can't even remember. That's the thing with those games that never get old. If there weren't patches for CSGO it would die within couple of years, but look how long SWAT made it without ANY fixes or pathes (just one expansion)... And that patch-expansion is more lame than regular SWAT :D

Pro game, even if I said I won't play it anymore, I still can't leave it. That thrill of a true tactical shooter can't be replaced with CSGO. Shame the game didn't get a sequel. When I see those games on Steam and there in not a single tactical FPS. When people prefer rush n frag rather than tactics, that's what you get. I actually lost it in CSGO, most of the time I'm just rushing brainless.

Nevertheless, the competitive side of SWAT died long time ago. When we merged together, it was already over for SWAT. Now there are no good teams left playing the game, and public servers are like playing with bots on SP. The tournaments were over long time ago when UAC died, so all the good teams buried their SWAT careers and left. It is kinda depressing to see desperate attempts to make more tournaments, or even bday posts like this, it is like operating an old man that is about to die anyway, giving hope to his family, but you all know he will die eventually. It makes me remember those great times when I enjoyed every single minute with Snow (COOP king of fun), Hunter and Bane (those recordings omg) and Larry (especially this guy I can't help it but rofl when I think what we did with this old game), pablo (hardcore mapmaker, learned me everything about it), KL mfs (shaped me in competitive spirit), SoH guys (yes you read well, had great fun there), and last but not least ofc WM gays although we didn't play SWAT much together. Thank you all for that!!!

Sorry for the long post, I just felt like writing everything I had on my mind. Exactly what I meant when I said that stuff like these awaken so many memories... Next time I would prefer no topics like this. Let the game die and lets bury old days.
You wrote this text like you're leaving the clan, don't you dare.
Hunter and Bane (those recordings omg)

Damn HDD died.
Don't worry, I just gotta end up with the suing part, then I get my money back, buy a normal PC that doesn't give me blue screens every day and fps drops in every game and then we'll see if someone is in for it ;)
BB SWAT4 - The interactive game, hahaha.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)