Goodbye SWAT4® 1.1 VIP Tournament 2014

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Go apply, you stupid idiot :D

One time in my life I had the same situation. I had to go university and my friend had car, but there was no free sits. So I had no other option, only to go on my own foots. After that he asked why I didnt join them.
"Damn, there were no free sits, was no sense to ask" - I said
"Fuck, man, why would you even ask? No shit, there was no place, you just sit and drive with us, fucker"

So, leave your doubts and go apply, we'll find some other games to play togewer instead of swat4 in the future.

Reactions: KeYeS

KeYeS

Deleted Account
SkandalisT said:
Go apply, you stupid idiot :D

One time in my life I had the same situation. I had to go university and my friend had car, but there was no free sits. So I had no other option, only to go on my own foots. After that he asked why I didnt join them.
"Damn, there were no free sits, was no sense to ask" - I said
"Fuck, man, why would you even ask? No shit, there was no place, you just sit and drive with us, fucker"

So, leave your doubts and go apply, we'll find some other games to play togewer instead of swat4 in the future.
i am totally not getting you skandalist. But it sounds funny so i will like it :D

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Point of my speach is, that, if you want something in your life, but you see some odds, fuck them. Dont be a pussy. ''Just do it.'' Ltek did not apply only because recruitment were closed.

KeYeS

Deleted Account
SkandalisT said:
Point of my speach is, that, if you want something in your life, but you see some odds, fuck them. Dont be a pussy. ''Just do it.'' Ltek did not apply only because recruitment were closed.

You didnt think that when you killed the vip or? :D

still love you my friend

Ben

Reaction score
guys where is sunny TBH i miss him badly. u fuckers didnt think about the consequence of making fun of him . now he is gone and all the weird shit that was FUN in swat is gone now, fuck you guys :)
anyway i wanted to say that qR| team in tournament is good.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
ofc it's because of that. Dont mind, that game is dead and nobody normal plays it for a past few years.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
WM FTW ! WM POWA !

SabbatH aka "WM fat cheerleader" :D

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
This wont be the last swat tourno. they said the last two tournos were gonna be the last. now look.

there will be another swat tourno next summer for sure ;)

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Same here, tired of ''LAST SWAT TOURNO FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME'' tournaments. It just sticks me to playing that old game :D

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Pff, look at this mainstream. I was tired of swat4 tournaments before it was cool!

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Yeah and you said it was dead game way before it was cool :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)