Fun MAtch vs SGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcemanKiller666

Retired Member
Reaction score
And so, SGT invites us to play the match this weekend! if you want to accomplish your goal then you can assign yourself the time and date! and contact them to all agree on them ;)
ardently loving you Iceman :D

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nations cup on sunday, if its on saturday im in

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'll contact them to arrange further details...but this weekend is really busy so maybe last weekend of October will be better

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Hi everyone! ;) Iceman gave me this link, and why would not discuss details here? I'll give a link to this topic to SGT teamleader. Unless of course you are not comfortable that the discussion here, then you can talk with Dissident. It deals with organizational issues. Here is his xfire - xdissident.
:D

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Topic should be moved, but ill leave it here for a while.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi (SGT)SkandalisT,

Thanks for the challenge ! I'll contact Dissident via xfire to arrange the details. Due to Nations Cup there might be a problem to find a free date this weekend, but I'm sure we can find a good date in the last weekend of October.

Regards !

Dissident

Reaction score
Hi!
We would really like to play with you, but now we have only 4 SGT players online, I just knew that you suggest to play today. Is it possible to play on 23.10, Saturday?
Also now I have a big problem with video card (can't play 3D, wiil buy GTX460 tomorrow).
If I knew earlier, I could easy invite at least ;) 8 players and it will be a lot of fun to play 8x8!

Little suggestion - do you like to play on Mark's mode "Arrest and Rescue?" We like and I hope u 2, I wanna play funmatch in this mode, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)