Friendly war

Reaction score
Hi, need to know how to ask to WM clan to play a friendly war against 6 members of my family, we used be WRS clan members. Let me know please.

Thanks

Gunmaster

Reactions: Linux

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hi,

Usually we don't accept requests for clanwars anymore since so many of our members are not interested in the competitive side of swat, but EmoPig convinced us for all of you we will play against you guys ;)

I will accept your invition and get something booked in the diary, do you have discord or steam by any chance?

Cheers,
Char

Reaction score
Hi,

Usually we don't accept requests for clanwars anymore since so many of our members are not interested in the competitive side of swat, but EmoPig convinced us for all of you we will play against you guys ;)

I will accept your invition and get something booked in the diary, do you have discord or steam by any chance?

Cheers,
Char
Thanks for accepted our invitation, Emopig was one of our best WRS player, I al ready download the discord app, but dont know how to use it. I will go now to see if we can organize the friendly fun war.

Regards

Gunmaster

Reaction score
Thanks for game bros, we enjoy playing back Swat 4, almost 11 years without playing, we really appreciated it. You won 11-1, that means we are old and blind and you are like a rock. Hope to have another friendly war next month, we will be playing at WM server so we wish to be better player like you all.

Regards
Thanks for accepted our invitation, Emopig was one of our best WRS player, I al ready download the discord app, but dont know how to use it. I will go now to see if we can organize the friendly fun war.

Regards

Gunmaster

Gunmaster

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Haha, gracias Gunmaster! It was really fun, hope to do it again soon! To be honest, your pings were really high, so that doomed you from the start, but nonetheless, even after such a long break, you guys played better than 90% of the current SWAT4 players :p.

We'll keep in touch, have a great day!

P.S. - I apologise for the server issues we had, it was pretty embarrassing. If there will be a next time, we'll come prepared :).

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Thank you for game Gunmaster, again sorry for restarting inconveniences I am sure it was frustrating to both teams...

See you around! :)

P.S. Next time we put Svet in your team :PepeSmug:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)