Forum Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

You may have noticed for the last few days we have been down. This was out of our control there was an emergency maintenance on web host. It was some piracy found in the hard drive that all vps users use. I was notified day before i thought thats cool cause was for15 mins but this is what all went wrong the hard drive of server got damaged during the process so not just me lost data was everyone who was using same host lost it...

The host later said sorry and no backup was taken since its a budget provider.. He was so sorry he gave us 2 months free hosting.. but that wasnt enough for me tbh cause we lost many posts i think 30+ threads and 300+ posts. So i found i had taken a backup on 9th june so was not bad for me 7 day old backup. I backup every second week :eek:. Anyway then i found db backup was corrupt so i had to go with a even older backup at 20 may...

So in the end we are using 1 month old forum sorry for it but i cant do anymore and people who applied if you can reapply we would be grateful thanks

Sincerely
World Mafia Clan.

Reactions: VotFoomsmooks

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
excuses, the punishment is being decided !

FiliX78

Reaction score
OMFGGG KrazyFire used punctuation to write this post.. cmon, next time dont make ur brother write for u ahahahahaaha

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahha KF owned again

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
YoumahavenoticedforthelastfewdayswehavebeendownThiswasoutofourcontroltherewasanemergencymaintenanceonwebhostItwassomepiracyfoundintheharddrivethatalvpsusersuseIwasnotifieddaybeforeithoughtthatscoolcausewasfor15 minsbutthisiswhatallwentwrongtheharddriveofservergotdamagedduringtheprocesssonotjustmelostdatawaseveryonewhowasusing same host lost it...

Thats what i see while reading kf

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Well at least it's a start, don't patronize him anymore otherwise he wouldn't use any punctuation again :eek:

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hehehe funny to read that KF post. But would be good that he admit to fuck up the Forum by himself :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)