For all my muslim friends :)

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score

Thats my favorite cake mamma! Im so much ur son :D

Nearly 40 percent of grown men in Italy still live at home with their mothers. It's so common in Italian culture, there's a word for it, "mammino."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/mamas-boys-bronx-live-home-mama-best/story?id=16090441#.UBomFKOvme8

I would write something spicy, however I just don't know what. Just wait for Xavii harsh comment :p

Reactions: BixMypoppysop

FiliX78

Reaction score
fuck.. i am 10 years that i live on my own.. but thats true.. more than 40% live with mama :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ye I know few too! In my case in planning to leave as soon as possible but I will need 3 years more to finish university...

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i live with my parents too! very comfortable! ;))

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
well, while studing it is understandable, a bit longer, ok...but comm on 35+ and living with parents......

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Dude, i do what i want to do, and i can eat every time when i am hungry! What is lame on that? ;)
And btw i'm not even 30!

PS.: FU :p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
how can u bring a girl home with ur parents in the next room??
cmon man theres a thing called respect and another thing called need :p

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If the girl loves you she won't care with who you are living, end of.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
show me rich guy without hot or/and intelligent girl and/or wife, and find me same but poor mada faker. Brainless chicks usually go with poor or little above average macho man. So stop blabla that nice, intelligent girl will go for nice but poor guy if she can choose rich or above average mada faker. If she is truly intelligent she will choose the second option.This is capitalistic world, money rules...ow sry first thing that rules are connections later money.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
show me rich guy without hot or/and intelligent girl and/or wife, and find me same but poor mada faker. Brainless chicks usually go with poor or little above average macho man. So stop blabla that nice, intelligent girl will go for nice but poor guy if she can choose rich or above average mada faker. If she is truly intelligent she will choose the second option.This is capitalistic world, money rules...ow sry first thing that rules are connections later money.

all this just to state that you dont have a gf, not only because u are ugly, but also because u have no money?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)