Far Cry 4

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
People actually say that this is exactly like FC3 but in a different area, I'll try it myself at the weekend.

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Well, I finished Far Cry 3 and I can say that is almost identical with it, only that you have some extra features. Anyway, it ain't bad at all, and the story is different, so if you buy it from tpb, you won't regret it.

Reactions: TheHunter159

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
well thats the point of a good game. fc4 is like a huge dlc.
If i go to the cinema nd watch a movie and the movie was great i wanna have a second part of the movie which has the same style.
Farcry4 has another story on another location. If u like FC3 u will love FC4 cause its a bit the same but with a lot of adds....

Hell watch the eagles emo! They scared the shit out of me when they were attacking me, also the aligators!!! hahah

SkandalisT

Reaction score
I remember one very cool moment, happened with me in fc3:

When I just started the game, I was walking down some road with almost no ammo in my first pustol. And I heard the car, coming closer and closer, so I ran off the road in bushes to hide. The coming car was red. Pirates. There were 3 nigger with AK. They drew nearby and left me unnoticed. In that moment I saw some parked car few meters forward. And I made a rush to it. Suddenly the red car, that, I thought, left me unspotted, pushed on the brakes and started turning. I hide behing the car and fired in a front window. They screamed and one pirate looked to be dead. I thought about a knife, but low chances were lowered by second red car, that were patrolling this forest and came to shoting sounds. I decided to retrite and I entered abandoned car and pushed on the gas. They were on my tail. Few shots and my rear window is broken and I'm hurt. We were driving on very small snd tricky road and few moments later reached small bridge. I left bridge behing and turned my head to look what's behind. One of pirate's car couldn't handle the road and falled off the bridge. I smiled in satisfaction. I turned back to road and last thing I've seen is a bushes, hitting my car and big rocks under my wheels. One hit and front window is cracked. I smashing wooden edges of another bridge and fell off. I felt in water inside of the car. I had to get out fast. I opened door and escaped. Right into hiding alligator. Beast bite me and started to spin. My knife was not so fast and I lost some blood. In a seconds I reached surface. The pirate car was parked on the place, where I felt, and two pirates were searching for me. I step on the ground and started make plans. I fixed my finger and crouched to one of the big black swearing guys and took his life. His AK was right in time. Last could only scream, scared of ak aiming in him. Bullet in a chest calmed him.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I dont remember alligators in my FC3!!!! why the fuck? just zebras and inofensive shit

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
fuck, were there tigers too? where were all they when I was playing? I didnt finish the story, but I did spend hours and hours exploring the map.

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Today i was hunting some pigs. Then i've seen that an eagle was hunting a pig!!! What the??? ahahah was pretty funny:

Reactions: Xavii

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
El Pistolero said:
Today i was hunting some pigs. Then i've seen that an eagle was hunting a pig!!! What the??? ahahah was pretty funny:

Hahhahahaha dis game

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Yo guys. I made videos for u to see the gameplay of farcry4.

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT. Was exploring the cave nd when i came out the enemys welcomed me with a car which hit me nearly i killed them nd what then happened check it by yourself. IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!! FU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSi_wy7etNU&feature=youtu.be

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Second vid is how i hunt rare wild animals. Just throw a bait :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeiGdOiWA2g&feature=youtu.be

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
ND here some more beauty screenshots of this amazing graphic. Flashs me everyday!!!!

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
In the cracked version u cant set up all settings in the grphic. But think noone cares about more settings.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)