Far Cry 4

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Yo guys!

Just wanna inform you that Far cry 4 is coming out soon.
Release will be the 18.11.2014, You can buy it on steam.
I already played far cry 3 nd I have to say fc3 was one of the best single game i've every played. The story was so great . I already ordered fc4 and maybe some other guys will buy it also nd test it with me! Producers of fc told that the open end world is much larger than fc3 so I hope that fc4 will rock the shit out of me!
The graphic looks so fuckin amazing!

Gameplay nd story
http://youtu.be/TE69TPrkfcQ

SkandalisT

Reaction score
But fc3 was truly amazing. Except shitload of stupid bugs in multiplayer and terrible netcode. No minuses for single campaign

Magneset

Reaction score
The map size is about the same as FarCry 3. However there is more "content" in the terrain available like mountains and other things to make it feel bigger.

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Warlord, not really there are more outpost controlled from enemys. Nd also more radio towers...

I hope that the multiplayer probs from fc3 are fixed.
I'll post nd report here when I can play it :)

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
FC3 was just amazing, even with my old PC on lowest quality it looked amazing, really nice story and gameplay, side quests, and open world is very important.
The expansion "Blood Dragon" was also amazing, kinda reminded me PlanetSide 2 as it was like a future war or something, you can try PlanetSide 2 yourself, completely free on Steam.

Hoping to see FC4 even better, by the trailers it looks amazing.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
i only played farcry1 which i remember well for having smart AI enemies. this looks nothing like that :D

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
well. i can play far cry 4 on highest settings . will upload screenshot for u hunter. Im sure it will be a very sexy graphic :)

SkandalisT

Reaction score
TheHunter159 said:
FC3 was just amazing, even with my old PC on lowest quality it looked amazing, really nice story and gameplay, side quests, and open world is very important.
The expansion "Blood Dragon" was also amazing, kinda reminded me PlanetSide 2 as it was like a future war or something, you can try PlanetSide 2 yourself, completely free on Steam.

Hoping to see FC4 even better, by the trailers it looks amazing.
I'm playing ps2 atm

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
El Pistolero said:
well. i can play far cry 4 on highest settings . will upload screenshot for u hunter. Im sure it will be a very sexy graphic :)
What for? I can play it on maximum probably.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I played some FC3 singleplayer, the graphics were amazing and I loved to explore the map and so, but I got bored fast, in every mission they were sending you from one side to the other of the map and every 5 seconds you meet some niggers who shoot you just because you are white. I found shooting system a bit shit as well, needed a lot of shots to kill someone.

On multiplayer there was no community, just some randomers, maps were amazing though.

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
Bought FC 3 on a sale lately, and havent fnished it yet. But the story is actually pretty good so far, and yeah the graphic, especially the performance, is really satisfying. Some things like the lack of stealth worthy gameplay dissapoint me a little.

I somewhat follow Xavii on the "shooting system" as the dragging of a barrel can be annoying.

And for the love of God, why has there to be a tiger every time i wanna do an ambush? Its like worlds population of endangered predators lives on Rook Island and I killed them all, twice :: )

Just hope FC 4 will work out some of FC 3's weak spots.

About the multi: never touched it so far (cry *sigh*) but maybe with some |WM|'s FC 4 will be fun :: )

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
ye multi was pretty annoyin. you couldnt even play with friends. lol dont know why, but it worked not mutch.

Nd xavi about gameplay: if u finished the story u should play perfectly with the shooting system. With the MP5 i always gave the enemies headshots, makes much fun :D
nd hell everytime i've seen a heavy mg shooter i was afraid like hell :D

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yeah FC3 was pretty good. Hope they will fix multi-player this time. Even though we did not play much due to the problems, it was great fun

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Here some ingame screens. Im so excited to play this game. Makes a lot of fun. Gameplay is perfect, graphic is perfect nd the story is also fucking great!!!
Was worth to buy this game, really!!!
Enjoy the following screenshots, if u wish i can upload some more!!!
Graphic is on ultrahigh:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)