Do you trust your politicians?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hallo gays.

I wonder how is the situation in your countrys with politicians. Here in Spain nobody trust them. Everybody think that they are politicians to become rich and powerful, they prefer to win elections than making the country progress etc. However many people think that in other countrys (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden...) the situation is much better with the politicians, they are not so corrupt, and they cant not get away so easily if they make something wrong. What's your view?

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
Hallo gays.

I wonder how is the situation in your countrys with politicians. Here in Spain nobody trust them. Everybody think that they are politicians to become rich and powerful, they prefer to win elections than making the country progress etc. However many people think that in other countrys (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden...) the situation is much better with the politicians, they are not so corrupt, and they cant not get away so easily if they make something wrong. What's your view?
In England i dont think they do it to become rich and powerful but what they do is rather than taking into account what the public think(i know right?) They do what they think is best etc.
Before election: Oh my god look how beautiful we are. We are going to do this, this, this and this and stop this, this and this.
After election: loljk we're raising you're tuition fees to £9,000 a year, unlucky pal.

This is why its so hard to vote for who you think can actually make a difference or do good for the country.

Reactions: VotFoomsmooks

Magneset

Reaction score
I think here in Denmark we got the least corrupt politicians in the world. Even though they are still retarded and got no clue on how to make the country work. They constantly make the wrong decisions and discuss pointless things. Like a few weeks ago they discussed something about sausages (not lying) and if they could be sold in certain places or not. Then they raised prices on unhealthy things to get people more healthy, but we all know what they really wanted from that. Then a month later they set the price back down again.

When they do something thats wrong or illegal nothing really happens. Like our current priminister got in court for tax fraud with her husband. Basically they had a house in another country and they didnt pay taxes. Nothing happened to her and she is still running the country. You can get away with a lot here and the punishment is almost none exsistant.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Finland´s politicians are not that "corrupt" at least yet.

There's some fools like Päivi Räsänen, you might of heard about her bullshit talk "Obey the bible before/not the law" or something total shit like that. + There was few weeks ago some discussions about that how the politicians actually DO the work. Well, lets say there´s 120 meetings a year for example... They can sit at home and "be in the meeting" via computer even though they never do. There was a list what showed for example 1 gay who was voted into Parliament, had visited 3% of the fucking meetings in a year and just hosts some gay shows etc.

+ all members of parliament have 3 month holidays @ summer and I think 2 months @ winter? They get paid for like fucking 6000€ a month when they are scratching their balls @ home. Yes, LET´S RAISE THE TAXES!

So ye, maybe they are not that corrupted but fuck sake they are stupid. Then people wonder always "what the fuck is that dude doing there?" - Simple answer is: Idiots voted them.

P.S; I hate the politicians almost more than cops.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
We are one of the most corrupt countries in Europe, so yes, I trust our politicans completely.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
do u really wanna know what they do in italy? they feed themselves and their families (up to grand grand children) on our shoulders...in the parliament restaurant u can have a lobster for 5 euros...now we have a sort of technical govern coz politicians are totally unable to deal with the current chrysys yet idd i see very few changes! they raised taxes for now and they are still only talking abt new laws that can bring us out of the chrysys but nodoby has seen anything yet...
last time i voted beppe grillo (the ex comedian) coz i didnt want to vote a politician but it was a wrong choice coz hes only complaining and doesnt propose any good idea!! now bersulconi is under process and if he loses he may not be able to have a political charge for the rest of his life, but in the last 30 years he has been accused of everything (some false things, others true) but with his lawyers army he was able to avoid each and every condemn!!
my hopes are that the PD (democratic party) will elect Matteo Renzi as their leader, coz he is the only new ang young figure in the italian politics, he may change something...

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Here the situation im think is worster more than all.We are 11.000.000 above them we have 750.000 albanians and about 1.000.000 muslims countries people.Our economy is real bad, our politicians are traitors and and they continue to take money from outside to give it to the banks.The 98% of loan money go to pay the goverment bonds and interest to the banks and the 2% percent go to goverment to pay inside payments.
I said traitors are our goverment cause we so much oil and ouranium gold and too many others ,the continue to take money for middle society colapse and come here banks from other countries to take cheap land ..allready many house are auctions and the loan sold in outside greece banks and thats go on for others many cases.
Worster is cause we dont have realy goverment just pupets left -middle and right side the extreme right pisitions have a lot of numbers with them the last
2 years,that is dangerous cause many foreign people leave here it will be syria here.
I hope to come realy faithfull coverment but noone deserve it here in greece until now im talking.
Sorry for too long post.
I forgot to tell you about Oil and Gas Reserves in Greek Seas has Greece.about 3.5 trilions.Yes the numbers is ok.
I have add artickle about this.http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/news-brief/2874461-there-s-oil-gold-and-gas-those-hills

These treasure belong to greek people and not the goverments.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I wanna be like spanish politicians, steal all the money while they are governing our country and pension off when they finish his goverment.

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
How can I trust them when more than 50% of the politicians voted for a referendum to suspend the president, so they can replace him and then release from prison a high ranked corrupted politician (that politician was a mason, and they were afraid that he would betray them if they would let him rot in jail).

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i always liked the saying that if a political power holds in a hands of an older than it should be a tragedy either if it stays in youthful hands it must be a comedy. Well, Russia is being hold by the older one however there is no better alternative avaliable.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)