CoD4 Section (or any other CoD version)

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Hey guys!

I intended to write this topic some weeks ago, but I kept getting caught up with some other stuff and forgot to do it.

As you have noticed already, we have closed the CoD4 section due to the lack of leadership and playerbase (imo, once Ceee & alex left, this section remained hopeless), but we still kept every single topic, it's just that for the moment the section is hidden from the public eye.

Now I have some questions:
- How many of you are willing to come back and revive this game? Is it worth it? Is there another CoD version that can replace it? If you get enough people willing to pay for a server and help filling it, who will be in charge? We are willing to promote one person to "Manager" (it's the old Team Leader title), but before that we need to see that at least between 8-10 of our members are interested in this project, and of course, that they are ready to sustain it financiary.

Feel free to share your thoughts with us and let's see if this "seed" will grow into something!

Hello all and thanks a lot emopig for the great topic, am one of the members who played cod 4 a lot and joined this community because of the cod4 server and members who played it too. Now about getting the game back to life i don't think it will work am still playing it a bit but the game is completely dead most people moved on to other games and there is no other version of cod that can be brought to the community because of non dedicated servers.
I believe there are many titles that can be brought to the community i suggest BF3, BF4, WW3 (still not released early access available) that's for FPS games modern warfare especially, if there is a lot of members that willing to refresh cod 4 and they mean it ill be one of them thats for sure if like you said if there is around 10 members at least, I hope we can come up with a new game that regroup this community and have the fun we used to have it before.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Hello all and thanks a lot emopig for the great topic, am one of the members who played cod 4 a lot and joined this community because of the cod4 server and members who played it too. Now about getting the game back to life i don't think it will work am still playing it a bit but the game is completely dead most people moved on to other games and there is no other version of cod that can be brought to the community because of non dedicated servers.
I believe there are many titles that can be brought to the community i suggest BF3, BF4, WW3 (still not released early access available) that's for FPS games modern warfare especially, if there is a lot of members that willing to refresh cod 4 and they mean it ill be one of them thats for sure if like you said if there is around 10 members at least, I hope we can come up with a new game that regroup this community and have the fun we used to have it before.
Yeah I hope we can find a game where even swat4 and cod4 members can regroup in a bigger community !!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)