CFG?

Marlboro

Reaction score
Hi there,
Does someone have like a great computer that already has stable fps.
If so, do you have your config for me? or just a random good config, i think it's time for a change :D

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
From some reason ppl doesnt wanna share their CFGs. I dont know why, but good luck with that :D

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
when you or on xfire ask me to send you my cfg ;)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
surf the net for mazarini's cfg, ive heard its one of the best

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
U can use default if U have a monster pc, but still there are some toggles and minor settings which has to be changed

damn

Reaction score
Yeah I use mazarini's or paradox's cfg I think. No real reason other than that my computer can't handle def cfg :)

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ice said:
From some reason ppl doesnt wanna share their CFGs. I dont know why, but good luck with that :D
well this shouldn't be. we are in the same clan, so we shouldn't have anything to hide in the cfg. We all should be able to share our cfg to teammates...the one who refuses is suspect to me...i can share my cfg wit u marl, but its not a good one imo. i heard zame cfg on cfg factory was ok, i ll try it and tell u if its worth sharing.

LEFUUZ

Reaction score
I agree with Ryu! The main reason people normally hide their CFGs are binds or strings attached to cheats and/or glitches. My config is rather awful, but my filmtweaks (for promod) are really awesome! Alpha (not sure if you guys know who he is, he used to play for one of the best teams out there) gave me his, and they are proper good! Give me a shout on XF if anybody wants them!

Reactions: Ryu

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)