Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - PC (M)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
The storyline of emModern Warfare 2/em picks up where the events of emCall of Duty 4: Modern Warfare/em left off. The ultranationalist Russian leader Zakhaev has been eliminated, but it seems that his lieutenant, Vladimir Makarov, is an even bigger danger. Having made a successful play for power, Intel indicates that he is extending the reach of his influence well beyond the borders of Mother Russia, causing a stir in the international community and prompting the involvement of Task Force 141. Task Force 141 is an elite multinational unit made up of Navy Seals, Delta Force operatives, British SAS and CIA. In the single player campaign you are Sergeant Gary Roach Sanderson, with the hero of Call of Duty 4, Soap MacTavish, promoted to Captain, making an appearance as an NPC (non-player character) and your commanding officer. The elimination of Makarov and his underlings at any cost is your number one priority, regardless where the fight occurs.pullistrongChallenging Multiplayer Modes/strong emModern Warfare 2/em will contain a wealth of multiplayer modes including: the every man for himself action of Free-for All, the classic team-based fun of Capture the Flag and the tactical, team-oriented action of Search and Destroy./lilistrongImproved AI Enemies/strong Improved artificial intelligence now allows enemies to attack from virtually any direction as players respawn into the game adding additional challenges./lilistrongAn All-new Call of Duty Adventure/strong emModern Warfare 2/em features an all new emCall of Duty/em storyline revolving around the continuing struggles against the Russian rebel group the Ultranationalists, who have found a new and more dangerous leader./lilistrongThe Special Ops Optional Co-op Mode/strong Special Ops Mode allows two players, either alone or with a friend, to engage in unique mission play and features split-screen functionality./lilistrongDiverse In-game Environments/strong Battlegrounds traversed in the game range from the lonely, snow-clad mountains of Kazakhstan, to dark tunnels in the Afghanistan and the crowded slums of Rio./lilistrongNonstop Action/strong emModern Warfare 2/em contains no cutscenes, so players are always engaged in the action, no matter where they are in the game./li listrongNew Breach Gameplay Mechanic/strong Players can now blaze their own paths through the game by Breaching formerly impregnable obstacles like walls and doors with explosives./lilistrongNew Gadgets, Weapons and Weapons System/strong emModern Warfare 2/em contains many new and updated weapons, new weapons attachments, as well as a variant of the multiplayer weapons customization system from emCall of Duty 4/em, now available in the single player campaign./li listrongNew Perks and Increased Customization/strong Multiplayer modes feature new perks for leveling up, and for killstreaks and deathstreaks. Those awarded for streaks can customized in advance according to when they become available./li/ulbrbr bRelease Date/b:Tue, 10 Nov 2009

More...

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
dled..

Look this lame guy in the video..:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UXrydp6lj4"]YouTube- Modern Warfare 2: Multiplayer Gameplay (Capture The Flag) [HQ][/ame]

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Oh NO ! MW2 comes out, the real vipkill feast begins in swat4 :22:

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol yeahhhh,

damn turkey, it s not avaible yet

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
is the video what i showed u yesterday evening öz :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
cant play online with downloaded version right ¿¿

SisirK

Reaction score
I managed to get a copy of this in a local store for E10. The young one behind the till was pretty cool and charged me E9.99 for it :D

The single player is very good, maybe a little 'cluttered' with enemies at times.

However, as far as multiplayer is concerned - it is easily seen that MW2 was created for consoles and literally ported to PC - handy as.
Multiplayer seems to be played way too fast - it lacks COD4's skill level - There is so much luck involved, lots of noobs with tubes, useless players and LAG LAG LAG LAG - then the game stops half way through a match and says 'finding another suitable host'

- I guess Little Timmy's mom called him to dinner and when he closed his shitty DSL connection we were hosted on, we had to merge to another server.

LAME !!!!!

I WANT DEDICATED SERVERS ! Infinity Fags Fucks !

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeahhh, sometimes i lag too,

we need dedicated servers

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
'infinity official commnicate about Dedi Servers :

" All players and playing Cod community can suck our dicks "

SisirK

Reaction score
I gotta say it,, after completing the single campaign in a very few short number of hours - This game lacks everything it is meant to have.. substance !

WTF.. Does it really end after you hit the general in the eye with the knife ?
My game still says campaign mode is only just over 50% complete - surely this does not include that other solo or 2 player mode as well ?

Overall, this game is very disappointing & I hope that the shit head console kiddies it was created for bathe in a sea of their own doing.

5/10 for the game, and tut tut at the lack of server support..... Yet another F.E.A.R 2 Project Origin!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah single player ends when you kill general with knife on his eye.

but game's beatiful side is playing 2 player, special operations :D

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It was very nice and fun game yesterday with Raiden, Krisis,Gayrus and Gaylix, but i must say that we are naabs. Im impressed about Krisis game he was pretty good with rank 12.

SisirK

Reaction score
Yeah, was great fun to have some |WM| gays in one server :D

The maps will take a while to get used to & so will the tubes :p

We must try to make the best of what 'IW' has offered us with MW2 !
I know there is not much in terms of admin'ing etc... but I hope we can have some more fun nights with it :)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeahhhh, but passing IW's best time is imposibble

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hahahahah, did u finish all missions? i did it :D
if u need some help call me

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)